+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

why S16(2)(c)

dean2021

May 28, 2021
hi, friend:
I am new here, I sponsor my parents for PR. I got gcms yesterday, found S16(2)(c) covered many pages. My parents work history , are so simple and clear.
no any connect to some mili or govern. they dont have much abroad travel history. I think over night, cant think out what will triger this. our case delayed
do some friends have same experience? thanks so much for your share info.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
From the Access to Information Act:

s.16(2) The head of a government institution may refuse to disclose any record requested under this Part that contains information that could reasonably be expected to facilitate the commission of an offence, including, without restricting the generality of the foregoing, any such information

[...]

(c) on the vulnerability of particular buildings or other structures or systems, including computer or communication systems, or methods employed to protect such buildings or other structures or systems.

dean2021

May 28, 2021
thanks for you so promptly reply, I checked that ,but i dont understand what meaning. they are senior above 75 years old. is danger for some buildings?
or computer system. I found some friends have S16(1), but no S16(2) almost. sign

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
thanks for you so promptly reply, I checked that ,but i dont understand what meaning. they are senior above 75 years old. is danger for some buildings?
or computer system. I found some friends have S16(1), but no S16(2) almost. sign
I'd imagine that the withheld pages have something to do with a computer system for info sharing, like screenshots or its name or something. It's an overbroad exclusion but it's what they will use.

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
hi, friend:
I am new here, I sponsor my parents for PR. I got gcms yesterday, found S16(2)(c) covered many pages. My parents work history , are so simple and clear.
no any connect to some mili or govern. they dont have much abroad travel history. I think over night, cant think out what will triger this. our case delayed
do some friends have same experience? thanks so much for your share info.
Hi I also got s16(2)(c) in my Gcms notes . Me too confused as to what it signifies. My past history also simple and clear !
can you pls inform the latest status of the application pls . Thnx and god bless !

dean2021

May 28, 2021
Hi I also got s16(2)(c) in my Gcms notes . Me too confused as to what it signifies. My past history also simple and clear !
can you pls inform the latest status of the application pls . Thnx and god bless !
after second ME , still
Waiting dm. And you?

dean2021

May 28, 2021
Application is yourself or your parents? I confused too, no any clue for this. Perhaps an odd take some cases for that. Only Bad luck