+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why is WES suddenly forcing us to send Secondary diploma and marksheets along with Higher Degrees?

Haspirit

Dec 1, 2018
Thanks for replying, the problem is that i couldn't get the BAC transcipts, so i don't know if wes will accept or not, but i will take my chances!

Freetimes

Nov 3, 2017
Thanks for replying, the problem is that i couldn't get the BAC transcipts, so i don't know if wes will accept or not, but i will take my chances!
Go to the 'academy' in your city and they can provide it to you.

I'm afraid WES won't accept your file, so try to have your transcripts before sending the diplomas (it costs more than 70$ to send the documents with DHL, so try to send everything in the same)

Captain122

Feb 4, 2022
Go to the 'academy' in your city and they can provide it to you.

I'm afraid WES won't accept your file, so try to have your transcripts before sending the diplomas (it costs more than 70$ to send the documents with DHL, so try to send everything in the same)
i know this is old, but WES requires transcripts to be sealed and sent directly from the instution and translated on top of that... how am i going to get it translated if it's sealed ?
how do i get another transcript knowing that i have the original one and it's well written that it cant be duplicated, the only way i can get another copy is by reporting it lost