+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why are canada visa officer so heartless

ruchit1234

Star Member
May 17, 2017
My question is why are they being so great ******? doesn't they have a heart recently i came to knew that my application was rejected my profile was so good that my refusal was almost impossible but somehow that visa officer refused it even my friends and agent and my parents were shocked to hear it my profile was almost flawless. Now i understood that canada is ***** country and doesn't do good to anyone and moreover because of refusal i'm gonna loose so much of my money it's simply wasted, i hate canada now.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

akash06f

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Brother i Can totally understand how u r feeling right now and also know what is going on with family parent and friends and to be honest there is nothing much you can do and some VO they just take bad decisions but that doesn't mean that the country is bad. Share your profile and let everyone see what is the main cause of the rejection and how it can be corrected. Possible solution will be try to re apply now and be calm and relax .Hope it will help and you will find some solution God bless everyone.

ruchit1234

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Brother i Can totally understand how u r feeling right now and also know what is going on with family parent and friends and to be honest there is nothing much you can do and some VO they just take bad decisions but that doesn't mean that the country is bad. Share your profile and let everyone see what is the main cause of the rejection and how it can be corrected. Possible solution will be try to re apply now and be calm and relax .Hope it will help and you will find some solution God bless everyone.
I don't wanna reapply again caips notes take 60 days till then my september intake will end also if i apply again and again comes rejection all visa fee will be wasted!

walidaud

Jun 2, 2017
Your frustration is understandable but you should first calm down and let us help you and cussing at the country/VO isn't going to solve much. Like the other person said, share your profile so we can see what the problem is. Reapply and make sure not the make the same mistake as you made with your application.

ruchit1234

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Your frustration is understandable but you should first calm down and let us help you and cussing at the country/VO isn't going to solve much. Like the other person said, share your profile so we can see what the problem is. Reapply and make sure not the make the same mistake as you made with your application.
i submitted my application to VFS on 17th april and it reached bangalore on the same day.!!!!!! MY profile is -BCA(Bachelors in computer aplication). 55%(second class) 2013-2016 (no gaps) -IELTS 6.5 band L-7,R-6.5,S-6.5,W-5.5 -Program applied for PG in wireless networking (lambton college) -GIC was provided
for documents i submitted:
IELTS marksheet
Bca all marksheets, and transcripts ,
Provisional degree certificate
E-medical copy
GIC certificate
SOP(made by my consultant)
family information(including father(Businessman) and mother's(Farmer) income) And immigration forms

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
So the OP has no idea at all why was rejected, no clues at all given any clue would be useful for feedback.

Playcold

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Wha
i submitted my application to VFS on 17th april and it reached bangalore on the same day.!!!!!! MY profile is -BCA(Bachelors in computer aplication). 55%(second class) 2013-2016 (no gaps) -IELTS 6.5 band L-7,R-6.5,S-6.5,W-5.5 -Program applied for PG in wireless networking (lambton college) -GIC was provided
for documents i submitted:
IELTS marksheet
Bca all marksheets, and transcripts ,
Provisional degree certificate
E-medical copy
GIC certificate
SOP(made by my consultant)
family information(including father(Businessman) and mother's(Farmer) income) And immigration forms
what was the reasons ticked for your refusal ?
I suspect personal and financial assets might be ticked

But am just being speculative here. You need to have some bank account in your name even though you just got out of school.

Ahmed hgc

Jun 1, 2017
Dubai
Did you provide a good finacial statement, to convince the VO. Normally when profile is good, and the visa is rejected , one of the main reason is 'not enough funds'