+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wht to include in email while requesting for visa office change?

sujani

Aug 6, 2011
Hello All,

Sorry for starting new thread again on this stopic. (Helpless)

After all hurdles and numerous calls to cic thy sent me passport request today. (DM on sept 17).

I need to change visa office for my spouse who is in india. In the instructions its mentioned to email cpc ottawa for visa office change for spouse, so i dont want to take any chance and send thm any wrong information and delay passport request for my spouse.

Does any one can let me knw wht r the steps to be followed.

Any help appreciated.

Thank you
Sujani

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
sujani said:
Hello All,

Sorry for starting new thread again on this stopic. (Helpless)

After all hurdles and numerous calls to cic thy sent me passport request today. (DM on sept 17).

I need to change visa office for my spouse who is in india. In the instructions its mentioned to email cpc ottawa for visa office change for spouse, so i dont want to take any chance and send thm any wrong information and delay passport request for my spouse.

Does any one can let me knw wht r the steps to be followed.

Any help appreciated.

Thank you
Sujani
Hi.. how it went ? Were you able to get it change ?

meysam.gh

Apr 22, 2015
Hi guys

since we are in the topic of changing visa office,I have a question. I have got ITA and I am waiting for some documents so I can submit everything. I have been living in Malaysia for 8 years now,but I am going back to my home country in 2 month. Can I mention this in my application?! Or I should submit first and after I have gone back to my country try calling the embassy over there and let them know?! Cause on CIC website it says that if you change your address you should let them know and if you are outside Canada, you should call the embassy in the region.

Thanks guys