+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who can help? Just crying. Where can I ask for Justice?

Letswork14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2015
Still no news at all. Next month and next month I am thinking now why did I go to Canada and did gambling for my life. Never seen this much stress. People say 14 months from AOR date so that is in April 2016. Up to June applicants, it was 12 months and for October its more than 17 months?? Nothing is more worse than that. I have never waited for anything this desperately in my life. I still have hope and dreams left, lets see.

Can you please tell me should I do Police Clearance again as its being 6 months already to be in India?

syedH

Aug 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-24-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb-2015
AOR Received.
feb-27-2014
Interview........
July-2015
Letswork14 said:
I gave my all money, efforts, hard-work, dedication in Canada in previous years. I am an October 2014 applicant. I was not given bridge work permit because AOR was received after four months after I applied, that was completely due to Immigration delayed. I lost my job. I again applied BOWP and restoration status before leaving country but was rejected too. I thought I would get PR latest by October as that time it was 12 months of Processing time. I am sitting in India, no employment since almost nine months, completely broke,no career, no status, lots of complications in family and society, marriage is postponed as having no status on hand, and almost lost mental control. I have been waiting to receive medical, RPRF every day for last months, checking forums in hope that they might start to send MR again. Once backlogs get cleared, then August, September and then October. Every now and then it was different hope and then holding it for example now its 14 months of processing time then counting on it. My life has stopped totally and I wake up to sleep so restless everyday. If I never made a decision to go to Canada, I would definitely have better career here but now giving everything to Canada and people from outside Canada get PR in less than 6 months so where will I get justice. At least give me final date when I will get my passport stamped on my hand. I cant spend one more day in further predictions.Who is going to listen to me?
this is really sad to hear you lost your status in canada and have to leave this country,start working in India as you get busy and mind gets diverted .you need to have patience till you recieve your MR.i know how it feels ,i have been through It.I got my MR after 22 months ,my first VO who revived my application made it complex by putting in wrong comments I was called for interview in july this year and recently recieved MR .there are still people like me who applied before and along with me and didnt hear anything from CIC .keep faith in God and Dnt feel guilty of coming to canada , start your career in india till the time you recieve your MR .Order GCMS notes find out what stage your applciation is at.take care

bahmed

Oct 27, 2015
June, July, August & September applicants are still waiting. So hang in there :) 14 months is after you received AOR.

You should use this time to improve your education/skills so you can get better job when you get back to Canada.

leokumar007

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-08-19
AOR Received.
2014-12-11
File Transfer...
2015-01-01
Med's Done....
2015-08-27
Passport Req..
2016-03-01
VISA ISSUED...
2016-03-15
LANDED..........
2016-03-20
bahmed said:
June, July, August & September applicants are still waiting. So hang in there :) 14 months is after you received AOR.

You should use this time to improve your education/skills so you can get better job when you get back to Canada.
It's uselsss unless you can concentrate.. This wait is killing and not able to concentrate.. Not to forget the stress we are getting..

Letswork14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2015
Thank you guys for all your support, time is actually difficult & no update. Only god can help us. I wish to see good news on my ecas on this diwali. Happy Festive Season to all of you.