+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who can help explaining this letter for me?

Tcoolface0609

Nov 10, 2014
I had sent requested documents in August 2014. I got e-mail last month. Is that meaning that they would start processing my case?

Dear Client,
This email confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga on ******, 2010, on behalf of the following family member(s):********

If you have sent in the requested APR, please note that this application is likely in queue to be completeness checked. We cannot confirm the reception of this application yet but sponsors will be informed about whether or not their file is complete or if additional documents will be required.
You may be contacted at any time during this process to provide additional information. Once a sponsor’s file is in process and eligibility has been assessed, the sponsor is informed of the eligibility decision in writing.

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
It means that application to sponsor is in queue for processing. It will be reviewed to determined that all documents have been received and sponsor is eligible to sponsor. Once a determination is made in that regard, sponsor will be informed of the decision in writing.

Tcoolface0609

Nov 10, 2014
thank you for your reply.

I got notes from ATIP: MY SPONSOR STATUS IS "PENDING".

CPC: 2013/Mar/13 THIS APPLICATION IS BEING TRANSFERRED TO GCMS FOR PROCESSING.

What is meaning?

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
That probably means that file information is being entered in GCMS (Global Case management System)

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
Tcoolface0609 said:
is it good for my case?

This is my second time being a sponsor.
It does not mean anything. Just internal processing. If, as a sponsor, you meet the eligibility criteria then you will get a positive decision on sponsorship.