+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which province will be better for PR after January 2016?

YP

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
Hello..
I am international student at Toronto, I am willing to relocate. Can anyone suggest which province will be better for PR after January 2016??

My background:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engg. ( India)
Post graduate Certi. Quality Engg. ( Toronto, Canada)

UmaumaUMA

Star Member
May 13, 2015
manitoba is good bcse alberta more than 2 years . BC trying to limit so choose manitoba its a gud choice

roohbir

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Chandigarh, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@YP
I'm presuming that you're doing Graduate Certificate in Quality Engg. from Lambton (2 yr. course). How's the program buddy(in terms of job prospectives)? I'm thinking of applying for the same program. I've done Bachelors in Mechanical from India.
Thanks in advance.

chirag2892

Feb 22, 2015
@pvatsal ii hav the same query but with worst situation
i m already in canada with 1 year course project manag.
everyone is saying not to do 1 so i decided to go fr 2 yr quality mang. in lambton toronto campus
and now i hav gone to many persons (agents ,friends) they are saying not to choose this clg and course.both are not good.
fr clg they said faculty is nothing and fr course they said ,you wont get a related job .
one suggestd to do welding and fabrication diploma ,said there are vry good chances of pr undrr federal skilled catagory
i have very less time left as i hav to issue offer letter and refund fees
i would really appreciate if anyone could give any information

nagaraj velu

Apr 27, 2016
Re:is choosing lambton good???

hi bro am nagaraj from india...iam planning for lambton quality engineering management for sep 2016?????how is ur experience at lambton...how good is the course........pls help me

andy1412

Apr 29, 2016
bro i also want to apply for the same course but having doubts because of the reviews. also not sure if i get work permit coz its a certificate course and who knows abt getting job after that!!

vishnumraj

Sep 1, 2016
Hi, can you tell me about quality management course in Lambton college because I am also planning to do the same .

Thanks