Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
lakshmivinayak said:
Please tell me frns
there r only two Chandigarh and delhi offices in india.....so south india would be delhi...

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
lakshmivinayak said:
Hey frn, heard about decisions @ Bangalore dnt hw true it is
Bangalore has vfs center which collects applications for visa and sends them to delhi.

Ryan1981

Jul 27, 2014
Consulate General of Canada, Bangalore processes study permit applications of all South India states. Here's a link for you http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/offices-bureaux/bangalore.aspx?lang=eng.

Hope this updated and latest information will be of help to you! :)

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Ryan1981 said:
Consulate General of Canada, Bangalore processes study permit applications of all South India states. Here's a link for you http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/offices-bureaux/bangalore.aspx?lang=eng.

Hope this updated and latest information will be of help to you! :)
good to know there is one in Bangalore now.....i was not informed my mistake.....see this is how u should accept ur mistakes and not argue about wrong info. Like northern lights advertisements going on.

Ryan1981

Jul 27, 2014
Mead, a smiley for you. :)
But, I'll appreciate if you google about Fort St. John and see for yourself the kind of job opportunities it offers to the students. And, let me know if you have a better place for students who are from middle class families and look for partial funding of their studies through jobs. I'm sure if you will study about Fort St. John thoroughly, you will be the one who will be guiding students from NOT SO SOUND FINANCIAL BACKGROUND to Northern Lights College.
Take care, bye

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Ryan1981 said:
Mead, a smiley for you. :)
But, I'll appreciate if you google about Fort St. John and see for yourself the kind of job opportunities it offers to the students. And, let me know if you have a better place for students who are from middle class families and look for partial funding of their studies through jobs. I'm sure if you will study about Fort St. John thoroughly, you will be the one who will be guiding students from NOT SO SOUND FINANCIAL BACKGROUND to Northern Lights College.
Take care, bye
not really...there r pros and cons to a rural town like Fort St. John .....no metro/subway ......difficult to go anywhere without a car even groceries would be difficult......even if u find a job getting to the job is difficult....Fort St. John is agriculture town so jobs for business graduates finance etc will be difficult as compared to big metro cities like toronto , montreal etc... i wouldnt recommend Fort St. John unless the course selected is perfect for a student as well as student enjoys rural life with quite neighbor hoods. every city has its pros and cons so i wont suggest anyone where to go...... according to me course is more important than the city. I understand ur point of view since its ur job to send people to Fort St. John but having actually lived in various towns cities across US and canada for past 10 years rural towns can be a double edged sword.

Ryan1981

Jul 27, 2014
I am sorry to say Mead, but, this is half knowledge or no knowledge about Northern British Columbia. But, anyway, if you want to update, please google it and you'll definitely be able to increase your knowledge base. I live in Prince George and am completely familiar with Northern B.C.

But, I do appreciate that you guide students in the best possible manner as per your knowledge. Hats off to you!
:)