+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which agency to choose?

steakpie

Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Okay so I'm very afraid and chances of me getting a study visa to canada are very slim,awesome 10th marks, very very low 12th marks, low undergrad marks so far..

So choosing the best agency that will help me through the process and guide me the best possible way and give me the best chances of getting a visa.

so, ones that applied for the visa and already got it, can you guys please help me get through with the best ones out there?

if you guys understand, this might be the only best thing I could do with ,otherwise even a thing goes wrong i will be denied a visa...and my file is worthless anyways.

help please :)

ravi.shankar

Oct 30, 2014
Go to chd sec 17 and you will very gud services there. Also search internet for genue reviews.
Don,t go by politeness or big names.
Once you pay them the money you will see their $# @ ! Faces then. They won,t answer your call ,saying they are busy at any time of day and when you go there they would keep you waiting and then in less than a minute talk assure you for results and tell you to wait more.
Check chopras . I fount them to be better and and trustworthy. And another thing is they fill the form in front of you and it is very important , i 'll you next why.
I dont know about your location, so for people in punjab best place is chd and you will find a number of good agents near the 17 sec area and in 17 market.i had already mentioned my preferred one .My checked worse one are sai overseas,ess , dolphin and all those silly names are not woth.
You can talk to them yourself. Dont waste your time in jalandhar,,,, it is like a dirty pond , they all are moneypals , they care only about your money and nothing else once you pay them.
And if anyone ask you more than 15000 ,,, dont think anymore**he is a fraud. Most of them send the applications to chfor processing. These people know nothing about filing visas other than the $h!t they tell you when you go to them. Better do their work yourself and save some monney and your application.

ravi.shankar

Oct 30, 2014
Dont worry about marks// pot the details and many would readily help you.
An agent/consultant charge you 10,000 ++ various purposes making them money.I am not saying to go to them but alerting you not to act dump after getting any false assurance from them.

Ryan1981

Jul 27, 2014
You may try any of the following in Chandigarh:

IDP
Canam Consultants
Touchstone
SWICS
Edwise

There are many more genuine agents who have expertise in Canadian education counseling.

Hope this will help you, all the best!

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
try to avoid agents/ consultants ..what i suggest is u go to all or most of them and get as much free information as u can get and do not register with anyone. then using this forum or ur friends/ relatives who r in canada make an informed decision. agents will try to send u to a college which give them the most commission .....normally agents get some percentage of ur fees from college as commission. so be careful and wise. college application and visa is a straight forward process and not difficult at all.

Ryan1981

Jul 27, 2014
Choosing your program and college yourself is the best solution as long as you have the confidence to do it on your own. The process is simple and even the CIC doesn't encourages the use of agents.