+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

whether flagpole for PGWP need to be included in travel history

Alaa Afifah

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Hi, I have question related to this thread, so reviving it.
I did a flag polling between US and Canada for work permit purposes. I did not enter US since I did not had US visa at that time. However, I have a stamp on my passport from CBSA for the border crossing I did on that day. I forgot to include this travel in my travel history section of e-APR. I have now submitted my e-APR. Do you think this will be a problem? And is there something I can do now?
Hi,
I know this post is very old but I'm really looking for an answer because I'm getting very worried
I have the exact same situation like yours with flagpole not included in travel history, please let me know how did your process went and If you got the PR
Please answer me
Thank you!

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi,
I know this post is very old but I'm really looking for an answer because I'm getting very worried
I have the exact same situation like yours with flagpole not included in travel history, please let me know how did your process went and If you got the PR
Please answer me
Thank you!
Just read the 1st page of the thread you revived. The answers are there.

vikram1$2$

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Hi,
Please answer me
Thank you!
Don’t worry . Just send a web form explaining flagpole .
I did exactly same thing and have received PR already .

Sahilsood123

Jul 11, 2024
Hey guys i hav ethe same que, i recently got invited and in the travel history section should i mention my flagpole. And my flagpole attempt was unsuccessful because offer told me that your you already apply online. And i don’t have the exact month of my flagpole, it was like 2 year ago. What should i do ??