+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where to start?

Feb 12, 2024
Hello everyone,

I was wanting to get a sense of where to begin if I desire a PR in Canada.

Here's some information about me: I am 26 years old. I hold a bachelor's degree in information technology and a master's degree in information management from Syracuse University in New York, USA. I am now working in the United States on an F-1 visa that is valid until 2026. My sister recently become a Canadian citizen in December 2023. Ideally, I'd prefer to travel to Canada with a job already in place; nonetheless, a PR is necessary for some stability so that I can eventually seek for citizenship. Any information on the process or how to get started would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Karan.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello everyone,

Here's some information about me: I am 26 years old. I hold a bachelor's degree in information technology and a master's degree in information management from Syracuse University in New York, USA. I am now working in the United States on an F-1 visa that is valid until 2026. My sister recently become a Canadian citizen in December 2023. Ideally, I'd prefer to travel to Canada with a job already in place; nonetheless, a PR is necessary for some stability so that I can eventually seek for citizenship. Any information on the process or how to get started would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Karan.
Start by researching Express Entry: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello everyone,

Thank you in advance.

Karan.
Use the link in the other comment, or use ChatGPT. In order for folks here to help you narrow down, you need to find programs that you potentially qualify/or are competitive for. You need to do the legwork first, browse the forum and read sticky threads on EE, PNP, etc.

Reactions: Taran D