+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where to go, in Ottawa, for medical check to submit with visa application?

55way

Star Member
Sep 29, 2012
Forgive my ignorance but can anyone tell me where I can find a list of clinics or doctors, in Ottawa, that one send their spouse to for a medical check that is submittable with a permanent resident visa application? My wife and I are working on the application for her permanent residence and hope to submit it as soon as possible. Much appreciated.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

55way said:
Forgive my ignorance but can anyone tell me where I can find a list of clinics or doctors, in Ottawa, that one send their spouse to for a medical check that is submittable with a permanent resident visa application? My wife and I are working on the application for her permanent residence and hope to submit it as soon as possible. Much appreciated.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Sep 14, 2013
AINP family stream PNP

Dear PMM
i m new in this forum and i have some question. My category is AINP family stream PNP. CHC london sent me letter on june that they required some documents like PCC from Saudia, economical establishment letter, bank statement and IELTS TEST in 60 days. I submit all this with IELTS L:5.5 R: 4 W:5 S: 5.5 over all 5 band I submit under 60 days. But now My question is that I recently retook IELTS exam and I got L:6 R: 4.5 W:5.5 S: 5.5 over all 5.5 band, should I submit this document again to London or not because I don’t know they will accept it or not. What is the minimum band required for AINP family stream London visa officer.

your truly
lilli