+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where should I send official receipt of EE ?

cvboss

Aug 8, 2013
Hi there,

I got a official receipt, when I make a payment of express entry.

the official receipt said "please print two copies of this receipt, send one to CIC and keep one for you records."

where should I send this receipt? anybody knows cic mailing address for this?

Thanks.

evand

Mar 21, 2015
I think that message is a hold-over from the old system, where you'd pay online and mail in a paper receipt. With Express Entry, they can tell that you've paid already. The day after my credit card went through, CIC started processing my application. (They didn't do much, but they started.)

cvboss

Aug 8, 2013
evand said:
I think that message is a hold-over from the old system, where you'd pay online and mail in a paper receipt. With Express Entry, they can tell that you've paid already. The day after my credit card went through, CIC started processing my application. (They didn't do much, but they started.)
I think so because even they don't know what it is when I call to cic call centre.

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
I know about this. I posted this question in this forum. Finally, I just didnot send it as this very much applies to the Old PR System.
You may just ignore this.

cvboss

Aug 8, 2013
Intocanada said:
I know about this. I posted this question in this forum. Finally, I just didnot send it as this very much applies to the Old PR System.
You may just ignore this.
Nice! It's much better. Thanks :)