+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cio-Pao said:
Thanks for the suggestion but I think if I apply for a new one they will require 2013-2015 Notice of assessments and my income alone on 2013 is not qualified.
Things will be clear on 9th jan. Assuming they want 3 year of only 2013 till 2015. Then hold on to ur app for one more year.
Meanwhile either u will be in seperated status or ur wife is with u. If seperated then taking court interm order show cic 4 people dependents. Else if wife agree then she has to send new letter .however u need now lawyer to proceed if going with 2014 app. 2017 or next 2018 app u can do alone

Jan 10, 2014
Oakville, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
Cio-Pao said:
Thanks for the suggestion but I think if I apply for a new one they will require 2013-2015 Notice of assessments and my income alone on 2013 is not qualified.
It sucks to be in this situation. If your spouse have already sent the request for withdrawal it is going to be really tough on you!

Hope for the best, considering how inefficient sometime the CIC is, you may get the PR before they action the letter. Just hope for the best, and see whether you could negotiate a deal with your spouse to support. [The decision to withdraw is fair on her side, if you guys are divorcing, because this is a liability she is taking.]

2014parentSponsor

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
For those who are still waiting to hear on first stage approval, ie if eligible to sponsor, have you heard anything from CIC?

I'm still waiting and no communication at all since June 2014 when i got the email saying that my application was accepted.

GCMS notes say they are waiting on previous undertakings results since March 2016. It will be close to a year since they last worked on my file....very frustrating that this is taking such a long time.... :(

crazystar

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
2014parentSponsor said:
For those who are still waiting to hear on first stage approval, ie if eligible to sponsor, have you heard anything from CIC?

I'm still waiting and no communication at all since June 2014 when i got the email saying that my application was accepted.

GCMS notes say they are waiting on previous undertakings results since March 2016. It will be close to a year since they last worked on my file....very frustrating that this is taking such a long time.... :(

I have exact same situation with same comment in GCMS notes. Only thing is that I received call two weeks ago where they inquired about my previous under taking. Nothing since then.

ramin1383

Aug 4, 2015
I am still waiting to get result from my application (parent sponsorship mom and dad), as I said before, I applied on Jan 13,2014, and they have not even opened my application yet, CIC on their website said my application is received. how many applicants are waiting like me and applied on 2014? do you guys think we should do something to get our application to process faster?

2014parentSponsor

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Good News!! - I finally got an email form CIC-Mississauga on Friday evening. Ive been approved as sponsor and my mom's file has been transferred to Pretoria...
I hope the process is faster now, and I hope those who are still waiting on first stage approval hear some news soon.

Jan 10, 2014
Oakville, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
2014parentSponsor said:
Good News!! - I finally got an email form CIC-Mississauga on Friday evening. Ive been approved as sponsor and my mom's file has been transferred to Pretoria...
I hope the process is faster now, and I hope those who are still waiting on first stage approval hear some news soon.
Congrats mate, I'm in exactly same situation as you and hope some light sheds on my application too !! Good luck and hope everything goes fast for you from here !!

Jan 10, 2014
Oakville, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
ramin1383 said:
I am still waiting to get result from my application (parent sponsorship mom and dad), as I said before, I applied on Jan 13,2014, and they have not even opened my application yet, CIC on their website said my application is received. how many applicants are waiting like me and applied on 2014? do you guys think we should do something to get our application to process faster?
Hi,

Few of us are in similar situation, though yours looks little more worse than ours. Did you apply for GCMS notes? it might shed some light on the progress.

Thanks

Apl2014

Mar 15, 2016
jimmigd said:
Anyone from new delhi visa office get a passport request lately?
I am in same situation.

medical done in May 2016.
Additional document submitted in July 2016.

waiting for update.

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Apl2014 said:
I am in same situation.

waiting for update.

When did ur status just like jimmi become "decesion made". He is just waiting for PPR only.

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Apl2014 said:
I am in same situation.

waiting for update.
When did ur status become "decesion made" just like jimmigd. He or she is waiting for PPR only

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Apl2014 said:
My application status is still "In Process"
But did your background check becomes " in process" or it is still "not needed/not started"
this is in cic link application status