+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When will IRCC start dealing with Jan intakes?

sam.devilz19

Nov 7, 2017
St. John's, NL, Canada
yes I know. Just hope they could give results before the classes begin. Someone said now refusals are delivered within 30days. Hope it's worth waiting for months
As rightly mentioned by d@n!3 - It comes down to your personal preference i.e. studying online and risk of losing money in case of refusal. I would normally speak with my DLI about their refund policy in cases where I intend to start studying remotely without a visa. If they provide you with a full refund in case of a refusal then the risk factor gets reduced overall.

Reactions: d@n!3

d@n!3

Oct 26, 2020
yes I know. Just hope they could give results before the classes begin. Someone said now refusals are delivered within 30days. Hope it's worth waiting for months
that is atleast a news in these uncertain times. really hoping for a result now.

TFTXMJ

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
As rightly mentioned by d@n!3 - It comes down to your personal preference i.e. studying online and risk of losing money in case of refusal. I would normally speak with my DLI about their refund policy in cases where I intend to start studying remotely without a visa. If they provide you with a full refund in case of a refusal then the risk factor gets reduced overall.
Last time I saw the refund policy was that they will partly refund the tuition fee if drop courses before a certain date. Don't know if they have something new. I will ask them.

Reactions: d@n!3

TFTXMJ

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
early october.
what does that mean ? no one looked into our file :(
I guess updates start since "eligibility review" begins. I only got a ghost update a few days ago.. There are different opinions towards the ghost updates

d@n!3

Oct 26, 2020
I guess updates start since "eligibility review" begins. I only got a ghost update a few days ago.. There are different opinions towards the ghost updates
i heard GCMS notes shud nt b ordered if this review has not begun . any opinions ?

TFTXMJ

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
i heard GCMS notes shud nt b ordered if this review has not begun . any opinions ?
Yes, order GCMS at least after eligibility review starts, otherwise you probably won't get anything from it since they have not looked into your file yet

TFTXMJ

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
and i hav heard ghost updates are a positive sign of processing on ur application
I have no words about it. But when I got my first ghost update the eligibility review started. Can't remember if started just after the ghost update but these happened almost together. I didnt get anything from my second ghost update though. IRCC has made many people in the forum Holmes and predictor now, we are all trying hard to figure things out haha

• Haha
Reactions: Maybe tommorow

d@n!3

Oct 26, 2020
I have no words about it. But when I got my first ghost update the eligibility review started. Can't remember if started just after the ghost update but these happened almost together. I didnt get anything from my second ghost update though. IRCC has made many people in the forum Holmes and predictor now, we are all trying hard to figure things out haha
haha.