+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when we can sponcer our parents?

mrswaseem

Jul 12, 2010
our skilled worker application is under process i jst wanted to ask that after our landind in canada after how much time me n my husband apply sponsorship for our parents n siblings?

canada_dream100

Jul 30, 2010
mrswaseem said:
our skilled worker application is under process i jst wanted to ask that after our landind in canada after how much time me n my husband apply sponsorship for our parents n siblings?
Once you land in Canada and start earning minimum wages as per rules, you can file for your parents, that may take 33 months or more.
And same time you can file for your minor siblings (major siblings need to file individual application).

mrswaseem

Jul 12, 2010
u mean if siblings are more then age 18+ they are well educated so they shud apply their own we cant sponcer them?

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrswaseem said:
u mean if siblings are more then age 18+ they are well educated so they shud apply their own we cant sponcer them?
Hi,
If you qualify to sponsor, you can sponsor :
Brother, sister, nephew, niece, or grandchild who is orphaned, under 18 years of age and not married or in a common-law relationship; or
Intended adopted child under 18 years of age....

for more details you can visit the CIC website for Sponsoring a family member or go to the link below:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canadian-family-sponsorship-visa.html