+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When police clearence certificate and medical lasts in London

yasi

Mar 23, 2009
Hi all

Can any one tell me After how long the police clearence and medical report last in london?

Thanks
Bye

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
hey,
the medical exam is valid for 1 year, the police clearance is valid for 3 month, but some people say it last for 6 month

yasi

Mar 23, 2009
thanks Rorita

well wot do u advise should i redo my police clearence prior to ask by CIC or wait ?

Thanks
bye

nabs

Nov 30, 2008
hi,
No you dont need to redo your police report unless you are told to do so? they didnt ask me for it as well even after a year they just asked for the medical. Dont worry your case will be done soon. Best of luck.

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
well, what I did , is I redo my police clearance when I redid my medical exam, I didn't wait them to ask me, cause I didn;t need any delay over the delay I already had in my application. But, as I read in some post here, in some country, they won't accept the medical exam from you unless they send you a specific form, so I don't know , some people here say , wait until asked for and some say no, do it before they ask you, so you won't get any delay in your process. But what I am sure of it, is that they don't issue a visa unless they have a valid medical exam.
Good luck

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
The police clearance can't be no more than 3 months old upon submission.. You being in London I would wait to see if they request it.. and the medical as well.. has your file been in process that long yasi I can't recall?