+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When is the third draw

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone please update me when is the third draw about to happen?

And also are the draws held once very two weeks? is there a timetable specifying the dates?

toben

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As far as I know there is no public timetable, no one except CIC seems to know when the draws are.
Roughly every two weeks seems like a safe guess when taking different CIC statements into consideration.

Hemi427

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niravk said:
Can someone please update me when is the third draw about to happen?

And also are the draws held once very two weeks? is there a timetable specifying the dates?
Estimated draws are between 15-25, which means they can draw twice monthly. So I reckon, the draw will be either in last week of Feb or early March.

BeirutJoe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
toben said:
As far as I know there is no public timetable, no one except CIC seems to know when the draws are.
Roughly every two weeks seems like a safe guess when taking different CIC statements into consideration.
yes you are right, but CIC is government... and we cannot predict their actions.

1st draw: 31th of january
2nd draw: 7th of february (after 1 week)
no draw made on 21th of february
3rd draw: 40% on february 21 or 40% on february 28 or even a 20% possibility of no more draws in february since the cap of LMIA / PNP has been filled by the government and they are planning 2 strike on the lower scores

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thnx everyone for the prompt response...

Keeping my fingers crossed..I expect the cut-off to fall down in the forthcoming draws..

Hemi427

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niravk said:
Thnx everyone for the prompt response...

Keeping my fingers crossed..I expect the cut-off to fall down in the forthcoming draws..
It will, but not until next few months.