16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
Andrew1982 said:
Canadians always respected the time line and still 4 hours left.. (Ottawa time) Jan has not finished yet..

on the other hand, wow boy... I hope we will all know something soon.....

I can get it wrong, but I believe at 23.59..
January 31, 2015 at 11:59:48 UTC

jas_Dubai

Jun 6, 2014
idefix said:
I agree - that's why I asked everybody I known to create a profile even if they are already on FSW.

They didn't promised to have a draw this week. They said the first draw should be this week.
Brother you and your known ones do not deserve to go to Canada. You are destroying dreams of others who could not make it to FSW. Express Entry is already extremely competitive and guys like you are and your known ones who are already under the queue of FSW are KILLING chances of those individuals who are there in express entry. For an Example: If I score 450 and one of KNOWN ONES scores 460, he/she would get ITA and I will not. And ultimately he will get visas from both the programmes. He/She may choose the FSW and I and many others will be killed.

You need to grow up.

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
jas_Dubai said:
Brother you and your known ones do not deserve to go to Canada. You are destroying dreams of others who could not make it to FSW. Express Entry is already extremely competitive and guys like you are and your known ones who are already under the queue of FSW are KILLING chances of those individuals who are there in express entry. For an Example: If I score 450 and one of KNOWN ONES scores 460, he/she would get ITA and I will not. And ultimately he will get visas from both the programmes. He/She may choose the FSW and I and many others will be killed.

You need to grow up.
Let us not be harsh to each other.

In your home country you do apply for multiple jobs, even if u have one job, u try for another one for betterment. Do u not destroy chances for other people?

And besides, 450 or 550 is not going to help because you need either job offer, or pnp to get the next 600 points.

By the time job match and pnp becomes active, fsw2014 candidates will have known their decision.

So if a candidate gets positive decision on earlier app, they will not go after ee anymore.

It is a competitive world, but please let us be respectful to other aspirants.

rborsigue15

Jan 18, 2015
Let us not loose hope..

If there are only few number of candidates with 886 points, they will go down their point requirements and meet those with 700 points, 600 points and 500 points, hopefully.

And on our part, let us still do our action to upgrade our points and meet their requirements.