+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When is 5th draw ????

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
Now if they are delaying the draw for so long..I doubt scores falling below 600...a lot of ppl wud hv applied with LMIA or PNP...BC PNP are being offered too fast !!! Good news seems like walking away !!! :-[ :'(

fpnc2983

Feb 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
preeti.msingh109 said:
Now if they are delaying the draw for so long..I doubt scores falling below 600...a lot of ppl wud hv applied with LMIA or PNP...BC PNP are being offered too fast !!! Good news seems like walking away !!! :-[ :'(
where did you get the news they are giving lmia or pnp that fast?

fpnc2983

Feb 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
looks like we need to wait for next weekend.

theyll draw 3rd and last week of this month -

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fpnc2983 said:
where did you get the news they are giving lmia or pnp that fast?
He is right, guys are getting pnp in 2 months but its not that simple. It depend on number of factors

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
Jaiveer Singh said:
He is right, guys are getting pnp in 2 months but its not that simple. It depend on number of factors
True...bt m talking abt pnp also...besides ppl applying for lmia in skilled trades hav chances of gettng lmia coz canadians dnt chose that type of job

girly taper

Mar 15, 2015
I can't wait for the next draw!!! Sent my EE profile on march 7th and I really thought draw #5 was going to happen on that weekend. I have 902 points I'm super confident of getting an ITA!!!!

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
girly taper said:
I can't wait for the next draw!!! Sent my EE profile on march 7th and I really thought draw #5 was going to happen on that weekend. I have 902 points I'm super confident of getting an ITA!!!!
Definitely! ! How did u get 600 ? Lmia or pnp...
I dnt knw y r they being so erratic for draws

girly taper

Mar 15, 2015
preeti.msingh109 said:
Definitely! ! How did u get 600 ? Lmia or pnp...
I dnt knw y r they being so erratic for draws
I'm currently working in Canada, have a valid work permit, LMIA, 2 years of contract with my employer and 1 full year of canadian experience!
I came to Canada as a visitor, met some peeps and got a job offer here in Edmonton, AB. I work in the trades, so I think is easier to get an offer since Canadians don't like this kind of job ;)

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
girly taper said:
I'm currently working in Canada, have a valid work permit, LMIA, 2 years of contract with my employer and 1 full year of canadian experience!
I came to Canada as a visitor, met some peeps and got a job offer here in Edmonton, AB. I work in the trades, so I think is easier to get an offer since Canadians don't like this kind of job ;)
What is your NOC?

aaro27

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29/01/2016
we might actually end up having draws for the following two weeks...again a guess..!!! but i doubt that the scores will drop...been two weeks since last draws and people with LMIA n PNP keep entering the pool every day.. so may never know...

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
aaro27 said:
we might actually end up having draws for the following two weeks...again a guess..!!! but i doubt that the scores will drop...been two weeks since last draws and people with LMIA n PNP keep entering the pool every day.. so may never know...
I don't believe that the rate of new people applying with LMIAs/PNPs is anywhere near enough to keep the score from falling.