+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get the visa?

(@@@@)

May 1, 2018
It takes 40days....I have applied on 26th march and received visa on 7th may...so you need to wait brother..
... hloo brother i applied on 4 April for September intake 2018 i have got 2 acknowledgement letters. Ist on 2 may and 2nd on 14 may. They said we have bulk of applications. In both mail's. When I can get my visa ???

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
Dont worry i applied on 18th april , got 2 acknowledgement letters as you , and no update on cic account for medical exam & other .
Thanks Simranjeet

I thought I am the only one who doesn't receive any update. One month has been completed and see we don't have any update. It's really a cause of concern. Tension hoo jaati hai..

And from where did you get to know that your medical passing report is yet to be updated? Have you linked your application with GC key?

mona hannah

Star Member
May 2, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Banglore
... hloo brother i applied on 4 April for September intake 2018 i have got 2 acknowledgement letters. Ist on 2 may and 2nd on 14 may. They said we have bulk of applications. In both mail's. When I can get my visa ???

As there are lots of applications for may intake....they are clearing the may intake
applications first....so don't worry...relax

mona hannah

Star Member
May 2, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Banglore
Just want to ask you , as i have applied on 18 april but still no medical update ? After how many days you got medical update ?

I didn't check my update till 4 weeks.....in the 5th week when i checked my account...status was medical passed...and my application was under review...so rel

15March

Star Member
May 16, 2018
As there are lots of applications for may intake....they are clearing the may intake
applications first....so don't worry...relax
Hi, can someone tell how to send the bew Letter of acceptance to the embassy? I have to notify them tht my program is defered to sept from may 2018 as i havent got visa on time. Will that effect my process and end up in refusal? Any suggestion??

mona hannah

Star Member
May 2, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Banglore
Hi, can someone tell how to send the bew Letter of acceptance to the embassy? I have to notify them tht my program is defered to sept from may 2018 as i havent got visa on time. Will that effect my process and end up in refusal? Any suggestion??
U can submit at the vfs....no problem regarding your process...go ahead...