+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get the visa?

Sherif1990

Apr 25, 2018
Ohh the 'gap' is almost similar to mine but a little more.. Dont worry u will definitely get it.. Just a matter of time. If you had any travel history earlier on then it will take a little longer. Like i have been to London. So the verification process takes a little longer especially coz of the heavy applications traffic. All the Best!
Hello, May I know why in case of travel history to several countries, why it takes more time for VO to process your application ?

rinda.philkhana

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hello, May I know why in case of travel history to several countries, why it takes more time for VO to process your application ?
Hello, I was informed that in case of travel history, then it might consume more time coz of their additional verification in order to check our conduct in the respective countries that includes any criminal history, obeying to the country rules, if stuck to the purpose of the visit, etc,. This entire procedure does take more time. Pls note that once we enter into the country even at a TRV status, our chances of converting our Visa into PR is on a higher level. Hence they do follow a stringent procedure earlier on.

Reactions: Sherif1990

AlonaJoshi

May 3, 2018
Applied on 21st March and in 14 days .......
I got 1st acknowledgement letter on 4 th April

and in on 18th April - 2nd acknowledgement letter -- it was also in 14 days again.
3rd acknowledgement letter on 30th April - in 12 days after 2nd ....

sooooo..... tomorrow will be 14 days after last letter ........... maybe I ll get something ....... ))))))

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab

and in on 18th April - 2nd acknowledgement letter -- it was also in 14 days again.

sooooo..... tomorrow will be 14 days after last letter ........... maybe I ll get something ....... ))))))
You applied for spp or non spp. And in which vfs.

From which country you applied

anmol D

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017

Ur profile??