+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get the visa?

Suvi1009

May 2, 2018
Hi.. I applied on april 5th bangalore vfs.medicals was cleared in 4 days.my classes starts on 7th may and my college can't extend my starting date. How should I defer my visa to September intake.

Simrat12

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Hi.. I applied on april 5th bangalore vfs.medicals was cleared in 4 days.my classes starts on 7th may and my college can't extend my starting date. How should I defer my visa to September intake.
Just fill the form for defermation on ur clg’s website and reuquest them to defer due to delay in visa thats it .

Simrat12

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
I m going to withdraw my application ..nd i will deffer my offer letter for sptmbr intake ..will apply again
Y do you need to withdraw your application?? Let it proceed and just ask for defermation from your clg or uni .... i dun think so uh need to take back the application as in ur application must have reached to result ... dun do it in anger wait a lil more and do one thing just ask for defermation. This month we will surely get the result so just dun waste ur time anymore .

Suvi1009

May 2, 2018
Y do you need to withdraw your application?? Let it proceed and just ask for defermation from your clg or uni .... i dun think so uh need to take back the application as in ur application must have reached to result ... dun do it in anger wait a lil more and do one thing just ask for defermation. This month we will surely get the result so just dun waste ur time anymore .
I really don't know why bangalore vfs is taking this much time to process. It's everyone's career at stake. So should I leave the application as it is? Can we use the same visa to go for sep intake?

Simrat12

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
I really don't know why bangalore vfs is taking this much time to process. It's everyone's career at stake. So should I leave the application as it is? Can we use the same visa to go for sep intake?
Yes ofcourse just dun withdraw ur applications at all ... did uh talk to it bout ur agents?? We guys are just on the verge to get it ... dun let the time and the wait go in vain ... have patience and dun take such steps .

Suvi1009

May 2, 2018
Yes ofcourse just dun withdraw ur applications at all ... did uh talk to it bout ur agents?? We guys are just on the verge to get it ... dun let the time and the wait go in vain ... have patience and dun take such steps .
Thank you..it is really frustrating how in the earth they are going to issue these many approvals at a time.Anyway all the best you guys

Simrat12

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Thank you..it is really frustrating how in the earth they are going to issue these many approvals at a time.Anyway all the best you guys
Who told uh that everyone of us is going to be approved ? ... there are chances that we will but fingers crossed its all 50-50