George Brown College, Toronto bro..

12th 66% Commerce
BA in Journalism w Eng Hons from PU 60%
IELTS: 8 bands
Listening 7.5
Reading 8.5
Writing 7
Speaking 8
Which course did you choose in George brown and full academic view with year and experience ?

kingdaibon

Star Member
Apr 17, 2018
Which course did you choose in George brown and full academic view with year and experience ?
Experience as in?

I did my 12th in 2014 and then until 2017 I did my BA.

I chose Event Management as Journalism and Event Management are very closely linked as journalism makes you familiar with marketing mix and understanding people’s behaviours and also help with the PR of your events cause if you don’t know how to promote an event and target the right audience, the event would be a waste.. just letting you know this in case you’d want to know the relevency of my past studies with the course I’ve chosen

Dishank121

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
I m going to withdraw my application ..nd i will deffer my offer letter for sptmbr intake ..will apply again
Which is the extension date College allowed you .....if there is time then I prefer wait for the last moment....you can defer it a day before last day.

Jaskiran95

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Which is the extension date College allowed you .....if there is time then I prefer wait for the last moment....you can defer it a day before last day.
College did not give me extension ..my agent did not apply for that ..he is big stupid i dont knw why he is doing this to me