+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get the visa?

Kanishk_kc

Mar 30, 2018
I mean to ask application no. And uci ...my file is in delhi embassy.
delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
This is for enquiry you will receive a mail in a day which might come in spam so keep regular check
Write a proper email

Dear Sir/Mam,

Hi, I applied at Vfs New Delhi Office 5th of April,2018.My tracking id is and my App Reg no:(both on the slip that you received at vfs) . I wanted to know from where or when can i get my UIC and application number with the help of which I can link my paper based application to Online account
I contacted the vfs helpline for the same they redirected me with the email this email address
Thank you for your time and consideration

Jaskiran95

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
This is for enquiry you will receive a mail in a day which might come in spam so keep regular check
Write a proper email

Dear Sir/Mam,

Hi, I applied at Vfs New Delhi Office 5th of April,2018.My tracking id is and my App Reg no:(both on the slip that you received at vfs) . I wanted to know from where or when can i get my UIC and application number with the help of which I can link my paper based application to Online account
I contacted the vfs helpline for the same they redirected me with the email this email address
Kanishk ...u applied on 5th april for may intake ? Which uni nd whn ur cllss gng to strt .i applied on 5th as well chandigrah ..ur profile

Sherry0123

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
T
Write a proper email

Dear Sir/Mam,

thank you so so much .