+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get the visa?

Dishank121

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
It's so saddening .People who have applied for sept intake are getting visa.And no update for may intake.
What should we do except waiting and worrying.....as they know our term starts from next Monday but I don't think they have thinking about our future. If we don't get visa on time....all of us have to defer our term

Dishank121

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
no i applied on 8th march still ... no updates except medical
You have very good profile but I think you choose wrong course. You should have to go with master instead of pg diploma in project management. Even project management isn't engineering related course.

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
One Question guys.
i have linked my paper based application online. but i am confused how to see current status of my application. i have got my UCI number.
Applied for Sept.intake

Arunveer Singh Grewal

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
One Question guys.
i have linked my paper based application online. but i am confused how to see current status of my application. i have got my UCI number.
Applied for Sept.intake
Open your account...go under the section : view submitted applications and then click on ...check updates and messages...u r good to go now

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
Open your account...go under the section : view submitted applications and then click on ...check updates and messages...u r good to go now
done that this is shown over there.
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.