+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When does rejections usually happen??

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
DEEPCUR said:
Only medicals, nothing else.

Review of eligibility status is the only genuine good sign. People can be rejected after that only if they have something negative in BG.. like hiding prior visa refusals, not listing out trips to countries that would have warranted PCCs etc.
Ok my case is i used to travel a lot from ksa to bahrain which is my current country of residency by car and most of times they didnt stamp my passport,i have included all my stamped trips but there will be others but i cannot remember of course,am i at risk??

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
DEEPCUR said:
Yeah, we can do our best to be close to it. I believe the they cannot research for an alternate noc if your noc is not matching with duties. You would know that it's overlapping because you know about your profession, and would spend a lot of time of finding what is what. They might just look if it's matching or not and move on. May not take extra pains to find what's the real one.
I was wondering how CIC makes sure that whatever has been stated as duties in the experience letter is actually carried by the applicant in his/her company.

I mean people can even have those duties mentioned in their exp letter that are not actually done by them just to go over the 60% matching limit.

Do CIC makes surprise visits to the employer to verify?

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Boviesam said:
I was wondering how CIC makes sure that whatever has been stated as duties in the experience letter is actually carried by the applicant in his/her company.

I mean people can even have those duties mentioned in their exp letter that are not actually done by them just to go over the 60% matching limit.

Do CIC makes surprise visits to the employer to verify?
Honestly, that's what is expected. Definitely, not calling x as y, but to make sure what one does fits into CIC's expectations.

They will cross check with the supervisor or HR. They can verify company's legitimacy. That's the best they can do I guess. They cannot come to people's desk to see what they are doing. :)

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
rajatt said:
Can anybody answer for this question please?
Every job is different and the NOC should be matched by your duties and not by your job designation. There are thousands of NOCs out there. No one can help you there. You need to figure this on your own.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Wolverine17 said:
Ok my case is i used to travel a lot from ksa to bahrain which is my current country of residency by car and most of times they didnt stamp my passport,i have included all my stamped trips but there will be others but i cannot remember of course,am i at risk??
No, thats fine.You can only do your best. What you don't know, you don't know. Even if one country did not stamp, the other country might put an entry or exit? Just ensure that you jot down everything that corresponds to a stamp in your passport.

Even in UAE (where I live), we have e-gate for residents where we pass through immigration with just finger printing. However, the country I travelled from will have an exit stamp. Using that you can roughly calculate the trip details.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
johnsyk said:
No, thats fine.You can only do your best. What you don't know, you don't know. Even if one country did not stamp, the other country might put an entry or exit? Just ensure that you jot down everything that corresponds to a stamp in your passport.

Even in UAE (where I live), we have e-gate for residents where we pass through immigration with just finger printing. However, the country I travelled from will have an exit stamp. Using that you can roughly calculate the trip details.
I have some exit only and entry only and some are blurred and i cant read they account for maybe less than 5-10 percent of my total trips,i submitted already and wrote that in loe,what else should i do,should i contact that connection that i have to check again for me and send the extra trips if i managed to get plus my old passport in gcms notes???or should i be fine since i already submitted most of the trips plus pcc for the visited country?

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Wolverine17 said:
I have some exit only and entry only and some are blurred and i cant read they account for maybe less than 5-10 percent of my total trips,i submitted already and wrote that in loe,what else should i do,should i contact that connection that i have to check again for me and send the extra trips if i managed to get plus my old passport in gcms notes???or should i be fine since i already submitted most of the trips plus pcc for the visited country?
I think you are fine.

Ashik155

Dec 15, 2023
No, not necessarily. I closely follow rejections.. I recently saw a CEC case getting cancelled after 3 months, after medical passed due to missing reference letter with job duties. Another case too was cancelled after 3+ months due to PCC issues.

Rejection can happen any time till one gets their passport stamped with CoPR. But 3 to 4 months is the peak time after eAPR from my observation.