+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when CBSA start investigation when someone reported immigration fraud?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi Scylla,
Thanks for your response. The allegations I have put I know is 100% correct. I have submitted hundreds of proofs also. Is it possible that they would ignore those proofs or pictures which I have submitted?
Actually they r planning to do more fraud in future that us why i am bit worried.
You submitted hundreds of proofs. So the person/team who is assigned to investigate will need to verify them. Each and every piece before they can use those proofs.

And ask others have said, they will not inform you if they are or are not taking any action on your allegations.

forevermore76

May 19, 2024
These type of forums are meant to discuss, share and express our experiences, our questions, our doubts and even our dissapointments. I very politely posted my question and scylla very respectfully answered my question. I also said thanks to scylla. But you out of nowhere are saying that I posted this stupidly. Now let me tell you something. People like you can never engage in creative discussions. You only know how to critize others. You have nothing left in the right side of your brain. And you have nothing right in the left side of your brain. Go learn manners and good behaviour before coming on these type of forums. People like you are like a disease for the society.
I have to use harsh words because you wrote bad words for me.
That's the real person talking now. Get a life lol

forevermore76

May 19, 2024
You submitted hundreds of proofs. So the person/team who is assigned to investigate will need to verify them. Each and every piece before they can use those proofs.

And ask others have said, they will not inform you if they are or are not taking any action on your allegations.
OP thinks govt. is mandated to participate in their personal vendetta. If I had a choice, I would kick both OP and the other person committing fraud out.

justin12345

Sep 3, 2024
OP thinks govt. is mandated to participate in their personal vendetta. If I had a choice, I would kick both OP and the other person committing fraud out.
And if I had a choice, I would kick both your parents who gave birth to such foolish, stupid, and rascal person.
Your parents desrve that kick because you do not even understand that government of Canada encourages us to report fraud. And the funny thing is that if you do not like our posts just ignore it, why r u even commenting. U r such a loser. We r doing Canada a favour by reporting fraudsters idiot.
Good bye.

forevermore76

May 19, 2024
And if I had a choice, I would kick both your parents who gave birth to such foolish, stupid, and rascal person.
Your parents desrve that kick because you do not even understand that government of Canada encourages us to report fraud. And the funny thing is that if you do not like our posts just ignore it, why r u even commenting. U r such a loser. We r doing Canada a favour by reporting fraudsters idiot.
Good bye.
Again, GET a life and while at it get some professional help too.

justin12345

Sep 3, 2024
Both of you, could you just please drop it?
Dear armoured,
You can see my posts, I never started. I believe in giving respect but at the same time, I expect respect also. I think that is not too much to ask for. I believe people who start judging others or pass nasty comments should be banned from such threads. No one should have the right to start saying bad words to others. We live in a society.
People like him are a disgrace to society. GIVE RESPECT- GET RESPECT. MOTTO OF LIFE. NO ONE SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO BULLY OR HARASS YOU.
WARM REGARDS.

forevermore76

May 19, 2024
Dear armoured,
You can see my posts, I never started. I believe in giving respect but at the same time, I expect respect also. I think that is not too much to ask for. I believe people who start judging others or pass nasty comments should be banned from such threads. No one should have the right to start saying bad words to others. We live in a society.
People like him are a disgrace to society. GIVE RESPECT- GET RESPECT. MOTTO OF LIFE. NO ONE SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO BULLY OR HARASS YOU.
WARM REGARDS.
Get a life you clown lol

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
What part of 'please drop it' do you two not understand?

Please - both of you, stop. It's not interesting, you're not solving anything, you're not winning any arguments, and no-one here is interested in figuring out which of you are right. Quite the reverse, you're both convincing everyone to ignore you in future.