+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when can I receive my passport and visa after my DM status in ECAS?

bbangelpet

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
DM 9-25-2014..thank you lord! visa issued: Oct. 20, 2014. visa expired: Aug. 18, 2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 9, 2014
hi, so worried, upset, sad, all not good feelings I have. of course! as I can see how unequal the others have very fast to their processing for only 6-9 months, while I'm one who belong to the longest processing & I think that my documents are in proper organized. I follows all the instructions, its been a year and now I'm DM but I don't know how long I can receive back my passport and visa because its already one month since I became DM . please help, anybody knows of the longest wait of my visa/pp after I became DM? so tired and its keeps me hanging for long... seems they don't care because I belong to the file# only for a thousands of applicants but why others processing were so quick? well, I know god won't allow people like that who's unfair, god knows, god sees and he care, hope they serve to the people equal because I believe whatever they are doing it will be back to them..the world is round ...it will be back to them of whatever they done to their fellowmen..

dwynf

Aug 13, 2013
bbangelpet said:
hi, so worried, upset, sad, all not good feelings I have. of course! as I can see how unequal the others have very fast to their processing for only 6-9 months, while I'm one who belong to the longest processing & I think that my documents are in proper organized. I follows all the instructions, its been a year and now I'm DM but I don't know how long I can receive back my passport and visa because its already one month since I became DM . please help, anybody knows of the longest wait of my visa/pp after I became DM? so tired and its keeps me hanging for long... seems they don't care because I belong to the file# only for a thousands of applicants but why others processing were so quick? well, I know god won't allow people like that who's unfair, god knows, god sees and he care, hope they serve to the people equal because I believe whatever they are doing it will be back to them..the world is round ...it will be back to them of whatever they done to their fellowmen..

Visa issued but no passport yet since last month?! I dont know what's really going on with my papers now coz until now i didnt receive any update on my ecas since the passport submitted last April of this year.

bbangelpet

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
DM 9-25-2014..thank you lord! visa issued: Oct. 20, 2014. visa expired: Aug. 18, 2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 9, 2014
dwynf said:
Visa issued but no passport yet since last month?! I dont know what's really going on with my papers now coz until now i didnt receive any update on my ecas since the passport submitted last April of this year.
when my medical was approaching to expire, my hubby went to the mp office, the mp office e-mailed the CEM about my medical that will expire soon, so next week of that the CEM requested me for remed then after one month, I became DM but sad because they keep us hanging and its been one month already. your Member of parliament in your place of canada can help also to follow up to tell about your passport that they took so long, sometimes mp will help but now seems my mp only said wait until next year, so sad about that..hope they are all honest and fair...