+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When can i expect my offer letter?

Darshan143

Jul 1, 2013
Hi,

I have applied for the course Software Engineering Technician (Fast Track), Centennial college(Program code = 3428) on July 10. Note its for Jan 14 intake. I have still not received offer letter. I had called up the consultancy yesterday and they said the college has not yet started issuing the offer letters.

So my question is
1. Is it true that college has not yet started issuing the offer letter?
2. When can i expect the offer letter?

Many Thanks.

DeepVirk

Star Member
Oct 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
20-05-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
04-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2013
LANDED..........
07-07-2013
Darshan143 said:
Hi,

I have applied for the course Software Engineering Technician (Fast Track), Centennial college(Program code = 3428) on July 10. Note its for Jan 14 intake. I have still not received offer letter. I had called up the consultancy yesterday and they said the college has not yet started issuing the offer letters.

So my question is

Many Thanks.
Yes, they usually start issuing offer letters in(or after) August for Jan intake.

chaitnay7777

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have applied to Computer Systems Technology – Networking (Fast Track) --3425 for jan intake....and got a mail from consultant that the progrm will be open from 6th august....and will issue offer letter after that....so u can also expect same for your progrm as well......

saurabh009

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
IELTS Request
Darshan143 said:
Hi,

So my question is

Many Thanks.
hello,i am applying for the same program in sept.for jan intake 2014..hope we will discuss more about the course and how many bands you got in ielts....reply

mr.parmar

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
hoshiarpur
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
waheguru :)
chaitnay7777 said:
i have applied to Computer Systems Technology – Networking (Fast Track) --3425 for jan intake....and got a mail from consultant that the progrm will be open from 6th august....and will issue offer letter after that....so u can also expect same for your progrm as well......
i will also apply for same course and college
but they have not stated their process yet..so now i will also apply on 6th of aug

Ravidblohh7

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Ludhiana
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/07/13
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Darshan143 said:
Hi,

So my question is

Many Thanks.
Don't worry and you will probably get offer letter after August as they are busy with Sept intakes.

Darshan143

Jul 1, 2013
Thanks @chaitnay7777 for the information. @saurabh009 : I have got overall band of 7 (R:7, W:6, S:7, L:7). What about u? , @Ravidblohh7 : Thanks for the information.