+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when are you Landing Qurox

Dec 9, 2009
Earlier messages you stated that you are landing in canada on 10th march are you leaving as per the earlier planned schedule or postponed your date of landing, we are very anxious to know your landing experience dear qurox.

ebreomfagi

Star Member
Feb 20, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
3111-A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2007
AOR Received.
29/10/2007
me too and in details

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Hi 21-6-85 & Ebr,

I'm still booked by BA for 10-3-10 to Toronto. But, might change it for Vancouver. Now, don't ask me why? My Brain & Friends suggest the 1st location, while my Spouse & her relatives insist that we go to the 2nd. Meanwhile, the heart has its own ways... it longs for the Calgary, since we had spent some quality time there recently.

I'm sort of torn between these 3 locations, as most of us on this sojourn get into. I also asked all known guys to give me a break-up of the 3 places, as to why they suggest each. That was the most stupid thing to do, 'coz that complicated the matter further. Overall it yet remains a tie. As each with its +ses & -ses return the same score. However, Calgary scored a tad lower.

So, I think by another 2-3 days I'll be able to finally decide. Which is why, I asked my Travel Agent to get me a ticket for Vancouver as well. I guess, by the 10th we will be able to see who & which city wins. As we won't be carrying anything, less the personal effects; packing, moving etc. is not an issue. Thus, we are yet relaxed.

But, sure I will post here my 'landing experience/s', wherever we do so... Coupled with some pictures thru another site. U can count on me for that buddies.

Regards,
Qorax.

doc28

Oct 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI Qorax
U have a lot of fan following esp on this forum. ALL THE BEST TO U N UR FAMILY. U r doing a gr8 job i.e helping n guiding others whom u don even know. its great to b a part of this forum n seen people like u. I ll definitely like to meet u one day in person cos gems like u r rare.. i hope it happens in canada.. GOOD LUCK!!

ebreomfagi

Star Member
Feb 20, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
3111-A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2007
AOR Received.
29/10/2007
qorax said:
Hi 21-6-85 & Ebr,

I'm still booked by BA for 10-3-10 to Toronto. But, might change it for Vancouver. Now, don't ask me why? My Brain & Friends suggest the 1st location, while my Spouse & her relatives insist that we go to the 2nd. Meanwhile, the heart has its own ways... it longs for the Calgary, since we had spent some quality time there recently.

I'm sort of torn between these 3 locations, as most of us on this sojourn get into. I also asked all known guys to give me a break-up of the 3 places, as to why they suggest each. That was the most stupid thing to do, 'coz that complicated the matter further. Overall it yet remains a tie. As each with its +ses & -ses return the same score. However, Calgary scored a tad lower.

So, I think by another 2-3 days I'll be able to finally decide. Which is why, I asked my Travel Agent to get me a ticket for Vancouver as well. I guess, by the 10th we will be able to see who & which city wins. As we won't be carrying anything, less the personal effects; packing, moving etc. is not an issue. Thus, we are yet relaxed.

But, sure I will post here my 'landing experience/s', wherever we do so... Coupled with some pictures thru another site. U can count on me for that buddies.

Regards,
Qorax.
Hi Qorax

I will go for Vancouver, because of the weather there and also, i know that it is a quiet place
full of a decent ppl as well as lots of Job opportunities and we will wait your experience there or in another place?

good luck m8

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
doc28 said:
HI Qorax
U have a lot of fan following esp on this forum. ALL THE BEST TO U N UR FAMILY. U r doing a gr8 job i.e helping n guiding others whom u don even know. its great to b a part of this forum n seen people like u. I ll definitely like to meet u one day in person cos gems like u r rare.. i hope it happens in canada.. GOOD LUCK!!
Thanx doc. I'm just a simpleton, doing what I understand & know that u'd do to me as well. Soon u'll come over to Canada & meeting u will be my pleasure.

Qorax.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ebreomfagi said:
Hi Qorax

I will go for Vancouver, because of the weather there and also, i know that it is a quiet place
full of a decent ppl as well as lots of Job opportunities and we will wait your experience there or in another place?

good luck m8
Yes Ebr, u r talking my spouse's line... she thinks so too.

Qorax.

ebreomfagi

Star Member
Feb 20, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
3111-A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2007
AOR Received.
29/10/2007
qorax said:
Yes Ebr, u r talking my spouse's line... she thinks so too.

Qorax.
It is just a point of view >>>>nothing absolute my friend

MAHENDRA

Feb 24, 2009
Dear Qorax
Good to here that you will be landing Vancouver soon, you are of immense help to this forum, wish you would continue giving guidance to new joiners in this forum.
All the best, take care

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
qorax, i would also like to wish you loads of success :)

Singhsaab

Jun 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug'2009
Doc's Request.
29'Sep'2009
AOR Received.
28'Sep'2009
Med's Request
22'Jan'2010
Med's Done....
3 Feb'2010
Interview........
Waive off
Passport Req..
22 Jan'2010
VISA ISSUED...
15'March'2010
LANDED..........
02May 2010
Dear All,

Landing exp of Vancouver by someone,

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=657461

check it out

Regards

jeby

Jan 19, 2010
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
15-12-2009
Med's Done....
11-01-2010
Passport Req..
15-12-2009
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2010
I too, very similar to all other receivers, wait to see your experiences and comments. No doubt you are doing a great job. God of Success is waiting for you...

saxena.sagar

Star Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wish you good luck captain. i pray this new place brings joy and success to you and your family.

laxmikanthms

Dec 31, 2009
Toronto,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-07-2009
Doc's Request.
Feb-02-2010
AOR Received.
June-14-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
Feb-10-2010
Med's Request
Nov-01-2010
Med's Done....
Dec-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-13-2011
LANDED..........
May-07-2010 (Before PR Approval on Workpermit)
Wishing you good luck quorax.

Take the decision and never regret for the other. Make up your mind and plan accordingly.

Regards,
Laxmikanth

bhaveshenee

Oct 23, 2009
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2010
All D Best and do pray the same for us

Always keep hand on your heart and say ALLLL IS WELLLL......

KEEP IN TOUCH