+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What's wrong with cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca ?

Jizmilak

Star Member
Apr 18, 2012
Hi

I have tried to send an email to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca several times since last week. Unfortunately, I didn't receive the usual automatic conformation email which says: "This is an automatic acknowledgement of your e-mail addressed to the Case Processing Centre - Ottawa (CPC-O)"

Have you ever sent any email to that email address since last week? If so, did you receive the automatic acknowledgement email?

Please help me.

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
Re: What's wrong with cpc-ctd-ottawa @ cic.gc.ca ?

Jizmilak said:
Hi

I have tried to send an email to cpc-ctd-ottawa @ cic.gc.ca several times since last week. Unfortunately, I didn't receive the usual automatic conformation email which says: "This is an automatic acknowledgement of your e-mail addressed to the Case Processing Centre - Ottawa (CPC-O)"

Have you ever sent any email to that email address since last week? If so, did you receive the automatic acknowledgement email?

Please help me.
I have sent twice today n no reply received

Jizmilak

Star Member
Apr 18, 2012

taurus1985 said:
I have sent twice today n no reply received
Thank you taurus.

I have found this one here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/ottawa.asp

"- Use this CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca e-mail to ask CPC-O about a Permanent Resident case.
- After you have sent your e-mail, you will receive an automatic message acknowledging that we have received your question. This message will be sent to the e-mail address that you entered. If you do not receive this message within 24 hours, then it may be in your junk mail box or you may have entered your email address incorrectly.
"

I did check my spam as well. Nothing :(

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014

Jizmilak said:
Thank you taurus.

I have found this one here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/ottawa.asp

"- Use this CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca e-mail to ask CPC-O about a Permanent Resident case.
- After you have sent your e-mail, you will receive an automatic message acknowledging that we have received your question. This message will be sent to the e-mail address that you entered. If you do not receive this message within 24 hours, then it may be in your junk mail box or you may have entered your email address incorrectly.
"

I did check my spam as well. Nothing :(
YA i did on this one n one other but not reply ... may be their email routers are not working

shadash

Aug 7, 2014

Actually I sent an email yesterday and did not receive any auto-reply back but in few hours later when I was deciding to send another email they replied back and told me :

Your file is in Ottawa for processing and will be reviewed by one of our officers.

Medical results:
We have received your medical results.

seems like a genuine answer, but it is weird because I thought it will take a month for them to get back to us, they also asked me not to send any email asking about my application any more !!!!

Jizmilak

Star Member
Apr 18, 2012

shadash said:
Actually I sent an email yesterday and did not receive any auto-reply back but in few hours later when I was deciding to send another email they replied back and told me :

Your file is in Ottawa for processing and will be reviewed by one of our officers.

Medical results:
We have received your medical results.

seems like a genuine answer, but it is weird because I thought it will take a month for them to get back to us, they also asked me not to send any email asking about my application any more !!!!
Thanks for sharing it.

Rina2182

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014

Please follow this thread also.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/no-autoresponse-from-cpcctdottawa-t187093.30.html

keep us updated about any automatic acknowledgement response here as well. Seems like some issue, but it is concerning for lot of us since we dont know whether to send further emails or wait.

Rina2182

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014

Anyone tried to email OttPilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca and got automatic email response?

Jizmilak

Star Member
Apr 18, 2012

Rina2182 said:
Anyone tried to email OttPilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca and got automatic email response?
I have tried both OttPilot-immigration and cpc-ctd-ottawa. No response!
Finally, I sent my documents via Canada Post. I hope it works.

kirthan

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

They don't want us to bug them with bunch of emails 8)

Rina2182

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014

I can not send my passport by courier to Canada from india. Thats why i have asked in my last email about change of visa office.
I dont know if they have received my VO change reuest email since I hv not received auto response for same email. Otherwise i need to send this Vo change request letter to visa office through fax or by courier.
How long I can wait bcoz they have gave me 60 days of timeline for stamping my visa and already 14 days are over.
Plz advise. Share your experience.

kirthan

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Rina2182 said:
I can not send my passport by courier to Canada from india. Thats why i have asked in my last email about change of visa office.
I dont know if they have received my VO change reuest email since I hv not received auto response for same email. Otherwise i need to send this Vo change request letter to visa office through fax or by courier.
How long I can wait bcoz they have gave me 60 days of timeline for stamping my visa and already 14 days are over.
Plz advise. Share your experience.
Ottawa Will take 30 to 40 days to respond through email , Try to find the other options .

Jizmilak

Star Member
Apr 18, 2012

Hey Guys,

I have received a proper response form CIC. It means they had received my email.

Rina2182

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014

Hey jez

Good ....for which mail they have responded bcoz you said you have not received auto response for last mail.