+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what's next step after get Job Offer letter for NSNP

TajD

Dec 29, 2013
Hi,

Need help I applied for job in Nova Scotia got job offer letter from employer, what's next step to apply for NSNP under skilled worker stream? What documents I need to send with form 100, do I need to send CIC form as well?? And how long it will take to get nominee certificate & then PR?

Thanks
TJ

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
go to nova scotia immigration website on job offer, your employer should be willing to help you with workpermit and necessary documents.
please i need help too with getting job offers from nova scotia can you please offer some tips or referral? you can send me a pm. thanks
kayb

TajD

Dec 29, 2013
Kayb said:
go to nova scotia immigration website on job offer, your employer should be willing to help you with workpermit and necessary documents.
please i need help too with getting job offers from nova scotia can you please offer some tips or referral? you can send me a pm. thanks
kayb
Search online or check on workingin-canada.com

chatisay

Jun 12, 2014
chaitanyaprerapa said:
Hey Taj, did you get offer from FMI???
hi chaitanyaprerapa.. i have d same questions wd taj and i also receivd a JO from FMI ms lori collicott.. are u also one of FMI's direct hire? hope u can share ur experience..

shrikantp409

Aug 4, 2014
hello team,
I am also looking for same information relaed,

can any one help me to know that,

1 what is certificate of nomination , what exactly paper do we have to submit
2 where exactly education paper do we have to put in application bunch
3 if passport validity will be 1 year 11 month and 20 days, will it work or do I have to renew before sending an application
4how much fund do I need to show if I have a job offer in hand.

please help me to get this info .

regards
Shrikant

AK84

Aug 11, 2011
Hi,

you have to submit both NSNP 100, 200 and Federal copies only and all related documents that required in checklist in orders.

See Guideline all is there.

sabret00the

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC: Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Not relevant
App. Filed.......
12-Sep-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
06-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
31-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
23-Jan-2015 (TRV Meds have not yet expired)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
21-Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-Sep-2015
LANDED..........
Dec 2015
Did you get the reply? How long was the processing time?

My wife's application was submitted on 12th Sept 2014 and we haven't even received the File #. When I called them they said that it is still in Pre-screening stage and NSNP could take upto 3 months.

Ninja911

Mar 13, 2023
Did you get the reply? How long was the processing time?

My wife's application was submitted on 12th Sept 2014 and we haven't even received the File #. When I called them they said that it is still in Pre-screening stage and NSNP could take upto 3 months.
any update?