+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Whats going on at CHC London...

chau01

Star Member
May 29, 2006
It has been nearly a year since i had 90 days letter,no further updates, i.e. medicals, IA, seems they have forgotten...any one else in the same boat?

Chau

ocanada

Star Member
Apr 29, 2008
hi, i applied to the CHC London in february 2008 and i got my AOR.
but they say it takes about 2.5years to process the application.
I dont know a lot koz it seems that the CHC London are not working as they seem to be taking eternity.
anyways can u tell me your time frame.

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
Hi, chau 01,although i m quite behind u n vent received my 90 days letter but in my view almost 1 year after the update of docs s a long time.normally they reply within six months ,u shd immediately email them or fax them.Also visit www.trackitt.com
tht ll give u a clear picture of time frames of different ppl applying from CHC London

chau01

Star Member
May 29, 2006
I applied in July 2005, Update letter in June 2007.

I wrote the CHC London and received this reply,

" Your file is being reviewed by an Imm officer and no further documents are required at this stage".
Any comments on this?

Thanks
Chau

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
hi,in my view ,then it must be something in ur background checkup which must be taking so long.i.e.gettin PCC from many countries.Hope u ll hear from them soon.

chau01

Star Member
May 29, 2006
newcomer said:
hi,in my view ,then it must be something in ur background checkup which must be taking so long.i.e.gettin PCC from many countries.Hope u ll hear from them soon.
Hi newcomer,

Do they do background checks before Medicals?

I lived in Holland for 4 months, apart from that, been to most of the Europe for holidays but no longer than couple of weeks in any country.

Will they check all those countries I have visited?

Regards
Chau

CK1

Jun 6, 2008
Can anyone tell me how long it was before they got an acknowledgement of their initial application? It says on the website that acknowledgements are sent within 12 weeks of receipt of application but I've had no correspondence at all so I don't even know if they have received it.
Thank you.

chau01

Star Member
May 29, 2006
CK1 said:
Can anyone tell me how long it was before they got an acknowledgement of their initial application? It says on the website that acknowledgements are sent within 12 weeks of receipt of application but I've had no correspondence at all so I don't even know if they have received it.
Thank you.
used to be good visa post. Now it seems they have left with no staff.

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
Hi,chau01,well for PCC they check every country where u ve lived for more than six months after the age of 18 yrs,but i m not sure abt the period less then six months.Sometimes they r some family issues such as info abt new born, divorce etc.I m not sure abt ur particular case but there might be many reasons.Ve u ordered ur CAIPS notes?may be they could throw some lite.hope u all the best anyways.

CK1

Jun 6, 2008
Hi, can you tell me when you got your AOR. I submitted my app in March 08 ?
Thanks

ocanada said:
hi, i applied to the CHC London in february 2008 and i got my AOR.
but they say it takes about 2.5years to process the application.
I dont know a lot koz it seems that the CHC London are not working as they seem to be taking eternity.
anyways can u tell me your time frame.