+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What will be NOC code for Regulatory Affairs profession in Pharma Industry

tejal.terse

Mar 1, 2017
Hi guys,
I have already started the process of express entry through FSW category, but am badly stuck in 2 areas:
1) Am not able to find the NOC code for Regulatory affairs profession in Pharma industry. Pls help. How many years of past experience is considered while evaluation the application, as I have 8 years of total experience and before regulatory affairs I have worked for around 2 years in Quality Assurance in a Pharma company, but this was long back before 4 years. Will that be considered as there is one NOC for quality .
2) I have done D.pharmacy, B.Pharmacy and now pursuing part time MBA(in last semester of the 6 semester course) , will the Masters be counted and can i produce the Transcripts on for two years which have been passed ? Till now I understand that I need the transcripts for B.Pharmacy(Mumbai university) , D.Pharmacy ( MSBTE) and currently undergoing part time MBA.

Pls help guys.

Reactions: Isaac.Ben

nzlak

May 1, 2017
same question even i have - 2016 noc code has it but CIC website says the access based on 2011. Has anyone applied successfully ?