+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What to do???

jeffrey23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2011
I need your help. I lodged my application last November 8 2011 under 0631 category (restaurant managers) and was received by "Mike". Up to know I still haven't received any response. There is a possibility that I didn't made it to the cap. If i didnt, why arent they notifying me about it? at least I need to get my documents back. Anyone experienced this before? Do they notify you first thru e-mail that you didnt made it to the cap and we will return your documents? I DONT KNOw what to do... If someone experienced this before please share your thoughts... I am worried right know as I am planning to lodge an application again this coming june and I need some of my original documents like my IELTS.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
you must get email, plz chk in spam also.
If cap is over you must get ur doc back

jeffrey23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2011
Vats said:
you must get email, plz chk in spam also.
If cap is over you must get ur doc back
still haven't received any e-mail from them yet. still hoping that my application will be considered. anyway, thanks for your help mate.

dnyfyn

Aug 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-2016
Doc's Request.
08-2016
Med's Request
08-2016
Med's Done....
08-2016
By end of March you should get a reply. Else atleast your pack should be returned.

Ok on the other hand ensure your spam does not deletes your mails. If nothing by end of March try contacting your local office or the CIC with the relevant information and they will reply to you by email.

toronto25

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeffrey23 said:
I need your help. I lodged my application last November 8 2011 under 0631 category (restaurant managers) and was received by "Mike". Up to know I still haven't received any response. There is a possibility that I didn't made it to the cap. If i didnt, why arent they notifying me about it? at least I need to get my documents back. Anyone experienced this before? Do they notify you first thru e-mail that you didnt made it to the cap and we will return your documents? I DONT KNOw what to do... If someone experienced this before please share your thoughts... I am worried right know as I am planning to lodge an application again this coming june and I need some of my original documents like my IELTS.
Dear i am also from noc 0631..........my application returned due to cap reached reason...........i dint get any type of mail from cic............directly i got the application in my home address.........i got the package in mid of feb 2012.........so i think u will receive the package in april.............and go to ur area post office nd keep contacting with the post man through the cell phone............i did so............it helps alot..........best of luck...... :)

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
dnyfyn said:
By end of March you should get a reply. Else atleast your pack should be returned.

Ok on the other hand ensure your spam does not deletes your mails. If nothing by end of March try contacting your local office or the CIC with the relevant information and they will reply to you by email.
indeed!!

jeffrey23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2011
toronto25 said:
Dear i am also from noc 0631..........my application returned due to cap reached reason...........i dint get any type of mail from cic............directly i got the application in my home address.........i got the package in mid of feb 2012.........so i think u will receive the package in april.............and go to ur area post office nd keep contacting with the post man through the cell phone............i did so............it helps alot..........best of luck...... :)
hi mate. thanks for your advice. so it means that since september last year category 0631 is already full. oh man, they should have been updating their website about the number of application. it gets so frustrating that we thought we will be able to fill in the cap. thanks for replying everyone.