Jul 19, 2017
Gananoque
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
GANANOQUE
NOC Code......
HELLO EVERYONE,

I AM A PR IN CANADA AND MY WIFE IS IN INDIA WE DONT HAVE ANY KIDS.
I WANT TO SPONSOR HER FOR PR AND I HAVE FILLED THE FORMS ALREADY

FROM MY BEHALF:- imm1344e , imm 5532e , imm 5533e

FROM HER BEHALF:-e5669e , imm0008enu_2D, imm5606e, imm5562e

the question is that some forms requires her to sign. if i send filled forms through email and she signs it. where and how she is to send them?

she should courier them back to me and then i have to apply at Mississauga address.

OR

she should apply at some visa office in India?

confused. please guide. thanks in advance.

paint.thinner

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014
Nomination.....
November 2014
AOR Received.
January 2015
Med's Request
November 2015
Med's Done....
November 2015
Passport Req..
December 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 2015
@YDeep1992 go to the following link and read through:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/spouse-partner-children/apply.html

Before filling out the forms, I would suggest having a thorough look at the Document Checklist. It will tell you where to send the application package. Once you have gone through the Document Checklist, you should arrange all the supporting documents. Once they are ready, then you should fill out the forms as specified in the Document Checklist (filling out the forms is the last thing that you should do).

Once you have the forms filled and ready, email them to her, she can print them out and sign them and then courier the printed-signed papers back to you. Then you can send the application through to the address mentioned on your Document Checklist.

No, she should not apply anywhere in India.

When you have some time, also go through the Complete Guide (link below) - this is quite long but very important for you:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5289-sponsor-your-spouse-common-law-partner-conjugal-partner-dependent-child-complete-guide.html

Good luck.