+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What time does the PPR mail arrive?

Captainmew

Apr 24, 2024
I've applied for SDS visa
Application submitted: 14 April
Biometrics completed: 18 April
No updates till now
I want to know on what time should I check my mails for any updates/PPR according to current trend?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I've applied for SDS visa
Application submitted: 14 April
Biometrics completed: 18 April
No updates till now
I want to know on what time should I check my mails for any updates/PPR according to current trend?
Honestly processing changes from week to week. Few SDS applications are processed within a few weeks and not sure why IRCC keeps that information up. Many SDS applications take weeks.

It will depend on your program (Masters), country of residence and whether background/eligibility has been completed. If background and eligibility is completed then you should get decision soon. If for September intake then you have lots of time.

Captainmew

Apr 24, 2024
Honestly processing changes from week to week. Few SDS applications are processed within a few weeks and not sure why IRCC keeps that information up. Many SDS applications take weeks.

It will depend on your program (Masters), country of residence and whether background/eligibility has been completed. If background and eligibility is completed then you should get decision soon. If for September intake then you have lots of time.
my classes are going to start from june..that's why I'm worried