+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What the IRCC will use to determine federal skilled worker eligibility

s4mch3f

Sep 22, 2022
I was working as an hourly research assistant, but when I received my letter of employment for IRCC from the HR department, they sent me a letter that stated:

From 1st of March 2021 - 31 December 2021 -- I've worked 264 and the employment status is Fulltime under NOC code of 4012.
From 1st of January 2023 - 30 March 2023 -- I've worked 1301 hours and the employment status is Fulltime under NOC code of 4012.

Because there is nothing regarding my job or what I've done in this letter, I believe I need get another letter from my supervisor to demonstrate this.

I was wondering whether I could work in this role until the end of the year and still be eligible for the federal skilled worker program?
Should my supervisor disclose that I was working on an hourly basis and that this is a regular hourly basis?

Another issue is if IRCC will examine my pay stubs. Because I'm paid monthly, and they sometimes pay me less and sometimes more. Will they look into it and calculate the hours?

Finally, how much longer should I work in this job to be eligible for the federal skilled worker?