+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What step is valuable after refusal the file

terakapil

Sep 12, 2013
Dear Admin

I had applied under work visa with Valid LMO & Employment Contract in march'13.After long delay,i have received a latter with my passport In this month.
I have refused by the consulate.The reason i was refused were

1: you have not satisfied me that you will leave canada at the end of your stay.In reaching this decision, I considered several factors including
a : your current employment situation
b : your personal assets & financial status.

Sir now tell me what step is valuable for me.Can i apply with same category or not.I am so sad now :(

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Where are you from, what job is a word about, have you worked in Canada before? In which visa office did you apply?

terakapil

Sep 12, 2013
Sir I am from punjab & i applied in Chandigarh.I have never applied before.According to my contract,My employer was giving me a job title "Dishwasher".

kanth

Jun 15, 2013
Hi terakapil,

i think u r LMO is expired as of now ask u r employer for new LMO else reapply for Workpermit with CA document stating u r financial status is very strong in india and prove that u have good family ties in india i think this would help you...when did u r employer applied LMO for previously in which month and when did u got u r lmo in hand..r u presently working or..?

BlankCheck

Apr 10, 2013
dear terakapil!same situation here with me i m from Pakistan(punjab) i had open work permit(Accountant) but visa refused and stated that u do not satisfied me that u would leave Canada by the end of your employment.and only reason is propose of visit