+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What numbers to be filled in the "Complete Full Academic years" section? In case of B.Com and M.Com degrees from India.

Anjum Ishrat

Jun 26, 2021
Hi, amazing people out there! I'm currently making my Express entry profile and completed everything to the best of my knowledge. However, I'm in a doubt as to what to fill in the "complete full academic years" section. I'd done The Bachelor of Commerce course which was a 3-year course, and WES has given it a value of 4 years Bachelor’s Degree. Secondly, for the Masters of Commerce, which I completed in 2 years, WES has given me a 1-year PG diploma credential. Now I need to be sure of what number I should put in for my Bachelor and Master degrees.
Should I put 4 years for B.com and 1 year for M.com in the complete full academic years, as per WES report, or should it be at actual?
Point to consider that when providing details of course completion from dd/mm/yy to dd/mm/yy, it is as per actual. In my case, I have filled in the starting date as July 2011 to June 2014, hence it clearly indicates I completed a Bachelor’s Degree in 3 years and for M.com, it was July 2014 to June 2016, that is 2 years of a Masters degree.
It would be a great favour if anyone can help me to be 100% sure of what to do? Which will save me from any loss later.
Thank you so much for reading!
I am waiting for your response :)
Anjum