+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is your level of education?

veekshith9510

Sep 17, 2020
Hello, I'm having the biggest question. I completed my Bachelor's Degree (4 years) in India and completed two 1-year (AEC- attestations of collegial studies) Certificate Programs [PGDM] in Montreal, Quebec. My question is, what should I Enter in the Highest Level of Education? is it "Bachelor's degree (three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institutes) " or "Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years". and please explain why should I keep one of them.

Thank you

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello, I'm having the biggest question. I completed my Bachelor's Degree (4 years) in India and completed two 1-year (AEC- attestations of collegial studies) Certificate Programs [PGDM] in Montreal, Quebec. My question is, what should I Enter in the Highest Level of Education? is it "Bachelor's degree (three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institutes) " or "Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years". and please explain why should I keep one of them.

Thank you
What does your WES evaluation say?

veekshith9510

Sep 17, 2020
I have done the WES only for the Bachelor Degree which I pursued in India. Do we need to do the WES for the Canadian degree also?????
I don't think so