+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is the worst case for my family if we been rejected

walidleeda

Jan 11, 2017
scylla said:
Note that you will have to prove that you yourself and/or your family have either already been affected by one of these things or there is a specific threat you will be. If these are just general concerns, this won't make a strong refugee case. Hopefully you have strong proof. Good luck.
I prepared a file of international and local official reports and made a video of many videos showing that these things are happening to people like us. We personally faced it but we scaped to Saudi Arabia by work visa so we haven't been arrested but we faced some blusters of being arrested so, we wouldn't to wait until that .

My proof will be by videos showing real persecution and arresting to people like us, and a lot of videos showing tortures in prison with no fair judgments even with no reason . also official reports and international cases for people killed, arrested or nominated as terrorists with no reason .

Do you think it will be enough ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
walidleeda said:
I prepared a file of international and local official reports and made a video of many videos showing that these things are happening to people like us. We personally faced it but we scaped to Saudi Arabia by work visa so we haven't been arrested but we faced some blusters of being arrested so, we wouldn't to wait until that .

My proof will be by videos showing real persecution and arresting to people like us, and a lot of videos showing tortures in prison with no fair judgments even with no reason . also official reports and international cases for people killed, arrested or nominated as terrorists with no reason .

Do you think it will be enough ?
No - I don't think it will be. (But that's just my opinion.)

You need to show that you yourself are at risk or have been a victim. You need to show evidence that involves you/your family.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
No - I don't think it will be. (But that's just my opinion.)
Agreed

Simply supplying information that is readily available and gathering "you tube" videos into a montage is unlikely to provide sufficient proof of your claim. Otherwise, anyone from anywhere could claim refugee status by simply using commonly available information. The fact you have escaped to KSA, avoided any personal threats or encounters and are work permit holders will likely work against you.