+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what is the best way to show country tie for an international student

Taposhi

Jun 29, 2015
Hlw, I want to know the best possible way of proving that i will come back to my country after completing my study in Canada... really need this help....thnx in advance guys

charangill

Jul 21, 2015
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
SPP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-07-2015
Doc's Request.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
21-05-2015
File Transfer...
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2015
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
Taposhi said:
Hlw, I want to know the best possible way of proving that i will come back to my country after completing my study in Canada... really need this help....thnx in advance guys
Include SOP in your application for the same..

camani

Oct 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Taposhi said:

A letter /SOP

try mention your family back home, father mother and all.

if you have family business, explain how you will surely comes back to work in family business and maybe get a letter heading of the business to confirm your job after completing school in canada.

or if you currently employed get a letter from office , confirming that they will employ you back once you done studying in canada.

include copies of parents or your personal land, houses certificate.

Good Luck

Taposhi

Jun 29, 2015
thank u much to both of u... Can u help me with another query? I am from Bangladesh and i am hearing things like if i apply for a college for my post grad. diploma Canadian visa officer won't be convinced and won't give me visa, is that correct?