+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is the actual meaning of Study Mismatch?

prabhi00

Dec 27, 2010
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Consulate General,Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected in 2010
hello frnds ..last time i applied under SPP and got rejection for jan. 2011 intake and the reason was ..

You will not leave canada
" your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available inn india or canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans."

i have passed out 12th (non medical) in may 2010 and also overall 6 bands in IELTS
my course was Computer System Technician...but my friend who have same qualification as mine ..got the visa for same course ?

but after my rejection ..i met with some consultants in Chandigarh like CANAM,CWC...they told me that course was related to my study ..they give me suggestion if i will re-apply my case then i have to take same course as last time taken ..becoz if i will change the course then Visa Officer will think im Bogus or not a Serious student..so what should i do ..
?plz all members ...:( need ur usefull suggestions..

situsingh

Feb 23, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ur prevoius study subjects are not same

like ur a non medical student and ur 12th subject was physics ,chemistry ,math
and now u choosed computer system technology,which is totaly diffrent
coz non medical is stream for a science students,whereas computer sysytem technician is stream for a technicl person.they both stream are diffrent

apart from math subject u will not learn physics and chemistry in this diploma

one more thing in non medical computer is not a compulsory subject and u choosed a diploma where computer is very essential part of ur course.

visa office was considered while evealuating ur case that how is it possible for a person to get a technical diploma who didnt read computer in his previous studies,and what about the subject like physics and chemistry,where they will go?

the exact meaning of the rejection that ur not going to canada for ur study purpose

dont think like an indian education ,think like wat they want,

and likewise canam and cwc they are just sitting to make money.dont be foll

i already told u in my prevous thread,u have to choose course urself

anyother query ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,welcome

best of luck

situsingh

Feb 23, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prabhi ur subjects were non medical in 12th so go for science likewise becholer of science which include physics ,chemistry ,math subjects

dont go for technical line likwise copmuter technician etc,coz in non mediacl computer is not mandatory subject.

and one thing more always choose advanced dipoma rather than simple one

any other query,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,welcome

best of luck

situsingh

Feb 23, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
that was his luck,but sometime visa officer doest not care so much about application

now u once rejected ,u have to choose course with lots of care ,choose exact same course which includesin ur 12th subject

tell me something about ur case
then i will suggest u exact same and ur loopholes

prabhi00

Dec 27, 2010
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected in 2010
situsingh
my concern about .. i know my friend and also other guys and girls ..who got the visa for this course (same qualification) and ..
also those who got the visa for same course ...in 2nd time...
i know that was my bad luck or some other problem.. i had not attached SOP with my file ...

..but question is.. like im higher secondry passed student...and now want to chose my career fields..its the start for every student .........like IT..or ENG. electrical or mechanical ...if will choose Chemical Eng..diploma
then there is no much need of physics and math ..same as computer diploma where no much need of other subjects except math ...

???

prabhi00

Dec 27, 2010
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected in 2010
buddy

now its upto u

coz choosing a field after 12th is preffered only in india likewise u said to choose a field either engineering or arts

but in candian colleges it is totaaly diffrent ,u have to choose only those subject which u will read in ur future clases.

any other queries ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,welcome
..seems like u dont know ..thousand of studens are there ..who reached canada under SPP only for these diploma's...

situsingh

Feb 23, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for appreciation,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,welcome :D

if u know everything then why ur case was rejected and why ur requesting for a help

thanks]

best of luch

prabhi00

Dec 27, 2010
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected in 2010
bro ..dont mind ..im just saying ....lots of students reached canada ..under spp only for these diploama's....u also knows..
so plz now i have only option ..general category to apply ..so which course will match with my previous studies ...

situsingh

Feb 23, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i didnt mind

brother ur right ,lots of students are going to canada coz of this diplomas,even 4 year degree holders alos getting visas in diplomas

but choose only that diplomas which are realted to your previous studies

like ur did non medical in 12th u have to choose bsc in computer science,bachelor of applied science etc manymore

one thing more there is no any diffrence between general and spp category

they just make spp to boost up canada study applications,,spp requires same documents likwewise general

but general demand more rather than spp likewise 6 mont old statement,incometax return,leter head,bill slip
etc etc.

any other queries,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,welcome

best of luck

ursarul

Sep 22, 2011
hi Situsingh...Plz help me!!!

I have completed diploma in EEE and then P.G.Diploma in Multimedia. i got admission for ARTS FUNDAMENTALS(2 semesters) in Seneca college after wrote an entrance exam (English & drawing test) in British Council,i applied only for GRAPHIC DESIGNING course but the college suggested me to do this ARTS FUNDAMENTALS course firstly before doing that course,then i paid 85% of my course fees ($11,000 CAD) and I applied for 2 times and those 2 times they rejected my application by their's favorite reason "Study Mismatch".....So give me ur Suggestion..

Thanks in advance!!!

prabhi00

Dec 27, 2010
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected in 2010
second time PP dispatched today :p :p