+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is 2024 timeline for PR visa stamping in New Delhi office

Akup.patel

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Hi all one off my friend submitted he's passport almost 2 and half month before fot stamping still didn't received back already reched new delihi way is stepping processing taking too long anyone in same bot please answer.

Karan25

Oct 12, 2024
Akup.patel
Star Member

1 minute ago
Hi all one off my friend submitted he's passport for vistor visa almost 2 and half month before fot stamping still didn't received back already reched new delihi way is stepping processing taking too long anyone in same bot please answer.
Are you drunk typing?
To answer your question, your friend must contact the VO. Even on their website its mentioned that the maximum time period is 30-60 days and that too if there's any issue! 2.5 months is way up the normal time.

Akup.patel

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Are you drunk typing?
To answer your question, your friend must contact the VO. Even on their website its mentioned that the maximum time period is 30-60 days and that too if there's any issue! 2.5 months is way up the normal time.
No man I am not drunk I telling truth he is not only one waiting 1 family also waiting since 2 months .

arushimidha7

Sep 30, 2024
yeah, I checked on a reddit thread and most of the people received after 3 weeks roughly. So I’m hoping to receive it by next Monday or Tuesday.
There are people still waiting
yeah, I checked on a reddit thread and most of the people received after 3 weeks roughly. So I’m hoping to receive it by next Monday or Tuesday.
Please let us know if there's any update
@Vanyajain @Bikramgill1234 any update guys? Or any idea of the latest dates processed