+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What if my dad can't show much funds?

steakpie

Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
well if I'm going for 2 years course, and if he can show just 1 years worth in bank, what happens?

thing is my dad has a business with his brother partners but like most ones in india most of it is cash and hence my dads legal income tax file is not that strong

that being said, we live in a house in proper downtown mumbai in a tower and its worth 2.8 crores if we decide to sell as is right now...will that help?

Its probably under my dad's name

Will that help?
Also, I don't know if we are required to show both year's fees or just one year when I apply for visa?

Help guys please :)

hp_wolverine

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
10-11-14
Med's Request
25-11-14
Med's Done....
26-11-14
Passport Req..
01-12-14
LANDED..........
29-12-2014
I don't know much about what documents Indian students are required to submit for visa but, you can show a legal document ( DEED ) about the flat/apartment you are talking about and about income tax certificate, you don't have to show the whole assessment just show certificates of past 2 years. and , also, submit trade license of your dad's business

parabha3

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
U need to show 2nd term fees plus 11000 CAD in ur dads account. but i would suggest u to show lil more. Ask him to put borrow from sum1 n keep it in his account till u get visa n then u can return money who helped u.
U can show ur dads ITR . get CA certificate claiming movable and immovable property. It helps a ton.trust me. It helped my friend.
Dun sell the property. That house can prove ur hometies.

dufferdexter

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Hisar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon
IELTS Request
04-2014 academic
steakpie said:
well if I'm going for 2 years course, and if he can show just 1 years worth in bank, what happens?

thing is my dad has a business with his brother partners but like most ones in india most of it is cash and hence my dads legal income tax file is not that strong

that being said, we live in a house in proper downtown mumbai in a tower and its worth 2.8 crores if we decide to sell as is right now...will that help?

Its probably under my dad's name

Will that help?
Also, I don't know if we are required to show both year's fees or just one year when I apply for visa?

Help guys please :)
if you are applying for the first time for Canadian study permit . u won't need to show any financial documents ( other than GIC and first semester or first year fees paid receipt )

If applying under general visa category . its always better to opt for a student loan which covers at least 80% of your expenses in Canada ( including fees etc)

hp_wolverine

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
10-11-14
Med's Request
25-11-14
Med's Done....
26-11-14
Passport Req..
01-12-14
LANDED..........
29-12-2014
parabha3 said:
U need to show 2nd term fees plus 11000 CAD in ur dads account. but i would suggest u to show lil more. Ask him to put borrow from sum1 n keep it in his account till u get visa n then u can return money who helped u.
U can show ur dads ITR . get CA certificate claiming movable and immovable property. It helps a ton.trust me. It helped my friend.
I sent you a personal message, could you please check it out and help me ?

hp_wolverine

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
10-11-14
Med's Request
25-11-14
Med's Done....
26-11-14
Passport Req..
01-12-14
LANDED..........
29-12-2014
parabha3 said:
I think the message has not been delivered to you for some reasons, okay, this was my txt :

hey, I have seen your comment in "steakpie"'s post about showing his father's fund for the study permit.
You mentioned that getting a CA audit report helped your friend. Could you please tell me more about your friend's case ? I applied for my study permit on 10th nov. , I submitted a CA report plus a Affidavit aswell. I am showing CAD $73,000. This is my second time applying for the study permit. The first time i applied , I didn't submit many files , neither did i submit a CA audit report or affidavit, If your friend got his/her visa by submitting a CA report as supporting document, I could be in peace ... i'm really worried. I am from Bangladesh