Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
The calculator is only as good as the data input to it. If the person using it forgets some dates or enters the wrong ones, it won't help.

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In my opinion, every applicant who has nos. of travels should maintain a excel sheet for self analysis before put any data into CIC online residency system. Spend some time on travel date and return dates accuracy either looking at passport stamps, ticket copy, CBA reports etc. Cross check the dates 2-3 times and when absolutely you are sure then insert date into CIC system.. Anyone filling dates in hurry will likely yield mistakes..

Empirical-Scientist

Jun 4, 2012
rayman_m said:
In my opinion, every applicant who has nos. of travels should maintain a excel sheet for self analysis before put any data into CIC online residency system. Spend some time on travel date and return dates accuracy either looking at passport stamps, ticket copy, CBA reports etc. Cross check the dates 2-3 times and when absolutely you are sure then insert date into CIC system.. Anyone filling dates in hurry will likely yield mistakes..
That makes sense. I based my dates on (i) the tickets I purchased (flights, etc.) and (ii) the passport stamps.

ezz1981

Star Member
Apr 27, 2013
canadp said:
Note: When you are already on Test Stage that means then already know if you are short by 2-3 days.
I have to say that this might not be true. Recently, my wife received RQ two months after the test. As we are preparing the RQ, we noticed that we made a typo in one of the dates; she is short 22 days. And guess what, she was called for the test, and the officer told her that everything was fine with the application. So you can be called for the test, but that doesn't mean that everything is OK with your file. I don't know about missing few days, but in my wife's case, we are withdrawing her application. So it is very possible that they check CBSA report after the test... who knows..

Applicant should be extremely careful when they do their residency calculation, and I think that CIC Sydney should check to make sure that applicant meet the minimum requirement before transferring the file to the local office.