+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What happens after re-medical(spousal) got sent to Ottawa?

Dourdon

Dec 22, 2012
The silence is not a good sign :-X Did your MP write something? I also wrote to the embassy but they didn't respond me. Then I called the Mississauga to ask about the medical status but they were unable to check out neither to give me any phone number or e-mail of Ottawa Medical Center. :-X

AW2011

Oct 26, 2011
Dourdon said:
The silence is not a good sign :-X Did your MP write something? I also wrote to the embassy but they didn't respond me. Then I called the Mississauga to ask about the medical status but they were unable to check out neither to give me any phone number or e-mail of Ottawa Medical Center. :-X
You should be able to confirm receipt of the re-medical with CIC call centre. We did that last week and she told us that it was received.
MP got back to us that medical is good till Feb. 6, 2014 now but background check is not complete. So back to the waiting game.
Hope you hear something soon.

Ambber29

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Hey AWW2011,

We also applied in August 2011. Medical received has been removed from E-Cas
We are thinking to re-do our medicals even though they have not asked. We will have to do it again anyways. There is no way it can be extended.

Do you know what we need for new medicals?

Thanks
Ambber

AW2011

Oct 26, 2011
Ambber29 said:
Hey AWW2011,

We also applied in August 2011. Medical received has been removed from E-Cas
We are thinking to re-do our medicals even though they have not asked. We will have to do it again anyways. There is no way it can be extended.

Do you know what we need for new medicals?

Thanks
Ambber
Hi Ambber,
I would wait until the re-medical form comes in the mail. It's a typed out form with your picture on it. LA has obviously touched your file. I'm sure your re-medical request is in the mail already. Give it a week or two.
Our Ecas showed in process on Nov. 26, 2011 & the re-medical letter was dated Dec. 06, 2012 & we received it middle of Dec.
Does your Ecas show in process now?

Ambber29

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
No it does not show in process yet.
We are still looking for forms online
Do u know which form it is ? We waiting for a month already after medicals received has disappeared.
Do u know the call centre number in ottawa ?

We have been trying 1800 number but it does not go through from usa. Do u have 1613 number

Thanks