+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What happens after Biometrics?

spamed

Star Member
Oct 10, 2023
Montreal
Category........
Other
So i just gave my biometrics today and police certificate will be done by the end of February. Can anyone tell me what would be the next step?

spamed

Star Member
Oct 10, 2023
Montreal
Category........
Other
Also has anyone requested police certificate FD-258 something from USA? Do you know when they get back to you by mail?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
So i just gave my biometrics today and police certificate will be done by the end of February. Can anyone tell me what would be the next step?
Biometrics is the very first thing. How did you not have biometrics already since they are valid for 10 years. Would primarily focus on the fact that processing for PR as a protected person will take approximately 2 years.

spamed

Star Member
Oct 10, 2023
Montreal
Category........
Other
Biometrics is the very first thing. How did you not have biometrics already since they are valid for 10 years. Would primarily focus on the fact that processing for PR as a protected person will take approximately 2 years.
No, it doesnt take two years. It takes 28 months or more. I am aware of that. All I asked was what's the next step after biometrics and police certificate are done. How did i not have it already? Idk? They asked me and I gave them. Maybe I can start a fight with immigration. Lol.